TCG Fakes A New Set!

Like we can both come up with the cards and then we can make them physical cards and then release it

Also would you wanna do a set colab?
Umm, Could do. I’ll reply tomorrow but I got a long list of stuffs before sleeping, (currently 10:57 here in brittan and I’m a sleepy fella.) But if you send me a few card concepts I look at them soon as possible. :)

New Card, Jaxolotl, You may post the cards you designed :)
Iron Bundle
Paradox
Type - [W]
HP - 90
Stage-Basic
C Special Delivery
Search A Your Deck For 2 Cards, Reveal Them And Put It Into Your Hand.
WC Frozen Gift 220
Discard 5 Cards From Your Hand Into The Lost Zone.

Weakness [M]
Retreat Cost C

Last edited:
Are these cards being designed as a stand-alone product, or is it being designed within the context of Standard format?

Iron Bundle is an interesting one; assuming the attack does nothing if you have fewer than 5 cards in hand, it could be tough to consistently be setting it up without losing important resources. On the other hand, a single attack plus a Colress sets up your Mirage Gate, letting you transition into other attackers right away.

Skeledirge is a super fun card, and I've made a fake card with a similar ability in the past. Assuming we're standard-format minded, though, I have to disagree with the comment about its power level. Nearly every deck's default attacks OHKO it; Spit Innocently, Techno Blast, Miracle Force, Rolling Iron, etc.

For a card that is clearly above the power curve, though, Giratina ex stands out. Lumineon V is a card that sees a lot of play, and it searches exactly 1 Trainer card, which also has to be the Supporter subclass. Even ignoring the Energy, getting any 3 Trainer cards you want would probably alter how players build their decks. Given it is meant to be a support Pokémon (i.e. all decks can use it), though, it could be fine? People tend to like staples including Quick Search Pidgeot, Cosmic Power Claydol, and Shady Dealings Inteleon; but I'm not sure how much of that is based around the risk and reward of using weak basics until they can evolve and provide their utility.

Are these cards being designed as a stand-alone product, or is it being designed within the context of Standard format?

Iron Bundle is an interesting one; assuming the attack does nothing if you have fewer than 5 cards in hand, it could be tough to consistently be setting it up without losing important resources. On the other hand, a single attack plus a Colress sets up your Mirage Gate, letting you transition into other attackers right away.

Skeledirge is a super fun card, and I've made a fake card with a similar ability in the past. Assuming we're standard-format minded, though, I have to disagree with the comment about its power level. Nearly every deck's default attacks OHKO it; Spit Innocently, Techno Blast, Miracle Force, Rolling Iron, etc.

For a card that is clearly above the power curve, though, Giratina ex stands out. Lumineon V is a card that sees a lot of play, and it searches exactly 1 Trainer card, which also has to be the Supporter subclass. Even ignoring the Energy, getting any 3 Trainer cards you want would probably alter how players build their decks. Given it is meant to be a support Pokémon (i.e. all decks can use it), though, it could be fine? People tend to like staples including Quick Search Pidgeot, Cosmic Power Claydol, and Shady Dealings Inteleon; but I'm not sure how much of that is based around the risk and reward of using weak basics until they can evolve and provide their utility.
Both standard and stand alone

Sorry I've not been able to update, (weird phone connecting to forums problems.) But here are the next batch, (shout out to Jakolotl for ideas and some AMAZING card art that shall be shared later.)

Nincada
Type G
HP: 40
Ability Tough Skin
Prevent all damage done to this pokémon by your opponent's pokemon with rule boxes.
0 Scratch 20
Weakness R
Retreat Cost C

Ninjask
Type G
HP: 90
CC Infestation 30X
This attack does 30 more damage for each Pokémon in your discard pile with the "Infestation" attack.
Weakness R
Retreat Cost 0

Shedinja ex
Type G
HP: 130
Ability Gathering Of The Bugs
When you evolve this pokémon from your hand during your turn, you may search your deck for up to 3 Pokémon with the "Infestation" attack and discard them, (shuffle your deck afterwards.)
CC Infestation 30X
This attack does 30 more damage for each Pokémon in your discard pile with the "Infestation" attack.
Weakness R
Retreat Cost 0

Gimmighoul
Type M
HP 60
0 Collect
Draw A Card
Weakness R X2
Resitance G -30
Retreat Cost C

Goldengo
Type M
Hp: 140
Ability: Good As Gold
Once during your turn you may discard 2 cards, if you do; at the end of your turn if you have 3 or less cards in hand; search your deck for any cards until you have 3 in hand, shuffle your deck afterwards, if you do prevent all effects of trainer cards done to your hand next turn.

MMC Make It Rain 130
Discard 2 M energy from this Pokémon.

Weakness R X2
Resitance G -30
Retreat Cost CC

Offical pictures, will come at the end of creatons

Last edited:
Starly
HP: 60
Type: C
C Lead & Chirp
Search your deck for a Supporter Card & [C] Pokémon.
C Quick Attack 10+
Flip a coin, if heads 20 more damage
Weakness L
Resitance -30 F
Retreat Cost C

Staravia
Hp: 80
Type [C]
Ability Flock
Once, during your turn, draw a card
CCC Wing Attack 40
Weakness L
Resitance
Retreat Cost 1

Staraptor
Hp: 150
Type [C]
Ability Loyal Gaurd
If you have a “Larry“ card in your discard pile, this Pokémon’s attacks cost CCC less.
CCC Special Dive 120+
If the defending pokémon has any special energy attached, this attack does 120 more damage.
Weakness [L]
Resistance [F]
Retreat Cost 0

Last edited:
Galarian Slowpoke
Type: P
Hp: 80
P Snoozey Yawn
Both active pokemon are now asleep
PC Bite 20
Retreat Cost 2
Weakness D
Resutance F

Galarian Slowking ex
Type: D
Hp: 240
Ability: Strange Spell
All Energy attached to each player's pokémon, hand or discard are considered special energy.

DCC Poisonous Spike 40X
This attack does 40 damage for each special energy in your opponent's discard pile, then put every special energy into the lost zone.
Weakness G
Resitance
Retreat Cost CCC

Tandemaus
Hp: 60
C Find Freinds
Look at the top card off your deck until you find 2 pokémon, put them into your hand, (Shuffle the deck afterwards.)

CC Double Kick 20
Weakness F
Resistance
Retreat Cost C

Maushold
HP: 80
Ability: Gnaw Off
Once during your turn, you may discard 2 cards from your hand; if you do, discard a special energy from one of your opponent's pokemon.

C Hyper Fang 90
Flip a coin if tails, this attack does nothing.
Weakness F
Resitance
Retreat Cost 0

Last edited:
We have some more cards coming si here's a small top up before a larger reveal. :)

Iron Hands
Paradox
Basic
Type: L
HP: 150
Ability Power Up
You May Only Put His Pokémon In Play If You Have 3 Or More [L] Energy In Your Discard Pile, (At The Start Of The Game, This Pokémon May Not Be Place Onto The Active Or Bench Spot, If You Have No Other Pokémon, Mulligan As Usual.)

LLC Ring Of Battle 110+
This Attack Does 20 More Damage For Each Of Your Benched Pokémon, Your Opponent's Active Pokémon Can't Retreat
Weakness F
Resitance None
Reteat Cost CCCC

Wrestling Stadium
Stadium

Once During Your Turn, You May Discard A Pokémon From Your Hand, If You Do Search Your Deck For An Item Card And Put It Into Your Hand, Shuffle Your Deck Afterwards.

UPDATE, the Paradox Pokémon added to this set have the Past & Future tags, makes sense. Not much else. :)

Back