XY A new kind of Pokémon - Monochromatic?

RE: A new kind of Pokemon - Monochromatic?

Reggie McGigas said:
Just letting you know that the people that are quoting The site that must not be named is saying this is a texture glitch should know that The site that must not be named is not a reliable source. For example, they said Proatean changed the user's type after the user used an attack.

Well, the site that must not be named already corrected that info... I think it's normal that they may have some inaccuracies in the beginning, people are still testing the games...

Kinda mixed about this, but it seems weird that they wouldn't have a shiny like symbol attached to them like a shiny does. Regardless, I wonder how many of these are received in a trade on the downloadable version as opposed to the cart version, as that would add an interesting aspect on the 'legit vs glitch' topic. That being said, if it was permanent I would love one, if only for the oddity.

I will believe in that only when I see it in front of mine.

Weather this is a glitch or not, I just hatched an Eevee and it turned out to be a monochromatic one so it seems that this new type of Pokemon do exist...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 54

Vickyyongthegreat said:
Weather this is a glitch or not, I just hatched an Eevee and it turned out to be a monochromatic one so it seems that this new type of Pokemon do exist...

That's just a regular shiny Eevee

"just a regular shiny Eevee"

I don't think I would ever use those words in a sentence like that.

Back