BW/BW2 A New Area To Visit After You Beat The Pokemon League In Isshu Rumor-(UPD1)-(UPD2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Area To Visit After You Beat The Pokemon League In The Isshu Region (Rumor)

I just meant no old pokemon.

RE: A New Area To Visit After You Beat The Pokemon League In The Isshu Region (Rumor)

I like how most of you take everything to be fake.
The starters turned out to be real didnt they?
So im pretty sure anything is possible. lol.

I won't be too happy either, I absolutely hate the safari zone in Soul Silver with a passion.

I'm not waiting a third of the year to get some rare pokemon and I'm also not walking around for ages placing Trees and fountains everywhere. -_-

I just want to catch Pokemon!

Dizzard is spot on. 100 days for a Gible? I was waiting since March to get one!

If they pull this tedious capture method crap again I do not know what I will do.

I will be very happy if this is real. The only thing that is making me think it is fake is that it hasn't been mentioned before. Maybe its just supposed to be a surprise or something?

I think I could believe it, it would probably have the battle tower/ frontier and a couple of towns like the batlle zone, in the fourth generation, though because Issu is os big it is probably fake.

well i find this odd because for one thing Hii islands sounds way to much like Sevii island and coincidentally they sound the same
plus i believe there is a new transportation system like possibly a bus? But an airport would not be needed because they already explained that there would be no old Pokemon.

Its not that we want it to be fake, its that it probably wont happen. Hasnt been mentioned before like other important concepts and features. Would have mentioned something this important. I would rather get a bigger region that has a few places blocked off for a bit.

You know, someone could've just thought this up after thinking on Masuda's statement. It's plausible to suggest there will be another area to go to after the game, and even more plausible to suggest there will be old Pokemon available post Elite Four.

Some of you are terribly misinformed. It was only stated that there would be no pre-Isshu pokemon before the E4. Thanks to this revelation we are able to conclude there will be old pokemon within the game. Will there be every single one in the new region? Of course not, but there should be plenty for us to catch and train.

Such a place as the so called Hii islands is plausible, but sadly not many things are availale to do after the E4 in the original games for a generation. We usually have to wait until the third game for the fun stuff. But let's hope for the best.

-and thirdly, would the original poster mind giving us a link to the source of this rumor? just typing a paragraph and calling it a new rumor isn't very helpful. For all we know you could have just made it up on the spot.

Only a couple more days!

RE: A New Area To Visit After You Beat The Pokemon League In The Isshu Region Rumor-(UPD)

I was the first one to find out this i didn't make a thread because it's a rumor but it seems like a good idea.

RE: A New Area To Visit After You Beat The Pokemon League In The Isshu Region Rumor-(UPD)

They have already said that no old pokemon whatsoever will b available under any circumstances other then by trade or dream world. No other possibilites, no add ons, nothing. Also it doesnt mean the plane wont be used. It could be used for a number of things. Finding the legends is popular, but for all we know it could be to get to the elite 4 or event pokemon or maybe its just for show. Even so someone said they could have made this rumor because they know people want it to be true, and that makes people beleive it regardless. Point is all the facts are against this rumor with no proof as of yet.

This would be great because nintendo obviously does not want everyone to hate gen 5 like they hated gen 3

This rumor is from a reliable source because other rumors from this source recently have been proved true so i think this is legit.

Oh, ok. Didnt think there would be any proof for it. I want a big place to go that has some strong pokemon and stronger people to battle that are around the champions level. If they beat him/her, they cant have 3 pokemon that are all 10 levels behind right?
Only thing bugging me is the old pokemon really, unless it was a reserve of some kind. It would need a good storyline, like the proffessor trying to make a place for migrating pokemon to roost, where isshu people can see them.

This Hii region could very well be Hawaii or Alaska

I was the first one to find out this

Thank you Serebii for that enlightenment. :p

This would be great because nintendo obviously does not want everyone to hate gen 5 like they hated gen 3

Safari Zone in Gen 3 had old mons dude. People still hated it.

@ Psyburn: In continuation of your response, Gen III was hated for multiple reasons; lack of day/night system, no moving sprites, no connectivity to previous gens, lack of NPCs familiar to the franchise (Prof. Oak and Bill, for example), among other things. Some of them were unavoidable, namely connectivity, as the updates to the data structure made the first two gens inherently incompatible; others were rectified in Emerald (moving sprites) but all in all R/S left a bad taste in some people's mouths.

@ Boar: You know, Hawaii would make sense, wouldn't it? Nonetheless, the island chain could easily be used as a stepping stone in the future to connect the Japan-based regions with the Isshu, Orre, and any other America-based regions that might appear in later gens (if I remember correctly, Arizona was the basis for Orre, yes?)

Edit: Just looked it up, Orre was based on Phoenix, Arizona; seems like when it comes to the US regions, they focus on one city instead of a big area.

Dont think the orre being based off of Arizona idea is true. However I could be wrong.

Frostwind- Do you have a link that shows a confirmation of no pre-isshu pokemon in the games whatsoever? I swear I recall differently.

Playerking95 said:
I was the first one to find out this i didn't make a thread because it's a rumor but it seems like a good idea.

No offense, but how do you know you were the first one to see this rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back