A Neo Gym set? Woah there!

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Testing the waters here...made my own old-school gym badge. If anyone wants one, let me know!

Limited size? Yes! Real rarity? Yes! Really exciting? Hopefully!

1/17 - CMP's Ampharos
2/17 - CMP's Charizard
3/17 - CMP's Espeon
4/17 - CMP's Umbreon
5/17 - CMP's Cloyster
6/17 - CMP's Breloom
7/17 - CMP's Scizor
8/17 - CMP's Charmeleon
9/17 - CMP's Flaaffy
10/17 - CMP's Shroomish
11/17 - CMP's Marowak
12/17 - CMP's Scyther
13/17 - CMP's Charmander
14/17 - CMP's Cubone
15/17 - CMP's Eevee
16/17 - CMP's Mareep
17/17 - CMP's Shellder

cmpscharizard.png

This, my friend, is pretty epic ;) Love a good Charizard, I love how with this one you've gone for a more defensive/protective area rather than what people usually do with Charizards and shout "POWAH!" and dump loads of big numbers on it :D

Gym > SP =D

Your badge is the Apple logo? Cool. Also, this should be POP Play! Pokémon! Series 10 1. Seriously.

Thanks everybody. My goal is to make some Pokémon completely different than the the way they're traditionally portrayed.

Ice_Master -- yeah, but I can't guarantee the timeframe in which it'll get done!

Awesome! I want these blanks, nao! XD

I've always been a fan of the Gym sets (not so much Pokemon SP).

I can see myself making quite a lot of these, but I can't quite make my "badge" look right. Wanna help? I have a trainer icon.

I can help fo sho mah brotha. Send me the trainer icon and badge and I'll see what I can do!

Blanks might eventually, but problem is they're not really ever finished -- there's crap under where I put the badge/Neo "swooshs" are sloppily made (intended for W/R)/I leave some original stuff (level, number) the same/ etc. So I'll post when I get around to actually finishing them! :p And I make them on an individual basis for whatever card I need them for, so that could add to the time factor. Sorry!

CMP said:
Blanks might eventually, but problem is they're not really ever finished -- there's crud under where I put the badge/Neo "swooshs" are sloppily made (intended for W/R)/I leave some original stuff (level, number) the same/ etc. So I'll post when I get around to actually finishing them! :p And I make them on an individual basis for whatever card I need them for, so that could add to the time factor. Sorry!

I'm glad you said that, it means I'm not the only person who does stuff like that :p

Neat Charizard. The dude in the corner looks suspiciously like adult Trunks (DBZ).

CMP said:
I can help fo sho mah brotha. Send me the trainer icon and badge and I'll see what I can do!

Blanks might eventually, but problem is they're not really ever finished -- there's crud under where I put the badge/Neo "swooshs" are sloppily made (intended for W/R)/I leave some original stuff (level, number) the same/ etc. So I'll post when I get around to actually finishing them! :p And I make them on an individual basis for whatever card I need them for, so that could add to the time factor. Sorry!

Thanks. :)

Hm? With as much progress you've made, it doesn't seem like that would be much of a problem. *Opens GIMP to experiment.*

The quality may not be excellent, but wouldn't this suffice? http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7117/watergymbasic.png
(Made water because the majority of my Trainer-owned Pokemon are water or ice type.)

Flame Claw said:
I'm glad you said that, it means I'm not the only person who does stuff like that :p

Haha of course you're not! Most of the time I make a new blank it's for a new card that I'm anxious to get done and posted.

PMJ said:
Neat Charizard. The dude in the corner looks suspiciously like adult Trunks (DBZ).

Thanks, and good eyes, PMJ -- that's exactly who it is! Couldn't find a Pokémon trainer who looked close enough to me.

Nekoban Ryo said:
Thanks. :)

Hm? With as much progress you've made, it doesn't seem like that would be much of a problem. *Opens GIMP to experiment.*

The quality may not be excellent, but wouldn't this suffice? http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7117/watergymbasic.png
(Made water because the majority of my Trainer-owned Pokemon are water or ice type.)

Well done on the blank Aki! Only suggestions I'd have are to put the copyright info from the Neo blanks and to make the separation bar b/t the attacks and W/R/RC a little thinner. Both small and stupid things, but easy fixes.

Looks awesome!

BTW -
badgezu.png

I was able to use your badge instead of the one you modified. Hope the pattern on it is okay -- tried to find one that would work well with Water/Ice types!

No prob bro! Got me distracted from making those awful Metal blanks -- I'm bustin' my butt on these ones.

I updated it a little as you posted, so be sure to use the new one.

Oh gosh, I can imagine! All those lines... O_O

Okay, I'll be sure to do that. Just need to figure out what Pokemon to make. I'll probably just remake one of my DP-style fakes first.

Back