• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

A Green Winter (Virizion EX / Genesect EX)

Carpey

Deck Experimenter
Pokemon:11

• 4 Virizion EX
    4 Genesect EX
    1 Deoxys EX
    1 Mr. Mime
    1 Jirachi EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:36

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    1 Colress
    3 Skyla
    2 Shadow Triad
    4 Ultra Ball
    1 Professor's Letter
    1 Colress Machine
    1 Town Map
    1 Tool Retriever
    1 Energy Retrieval
    2 VS Seeker
    3 Energy Switch
    2 Enhanced Hammer/Head Ringer
    1 G Booster
    3 Muscle Band
    2 Switch
Energy:13

• 9 Grass Energy
    4 Plasma Energy

Strategy:
I finally decided to make a Virizion deck because I'd like to use it in my last few Cities (tired of getting beat by Seis with my Donphan) and I think it will be pretty good against the upcoming Mega Gardevoir. I've played about 12 games with it so far and this is where my list is at, but I think it could be a little better.
Here are some things I'm thinking about putting in, but can't find space for:
•3rd Switch/Escape Rope (To minimize chances of starting with a non-VirizionEX stuck in Active)
•1 Lysandre (It's hard to draw a Plasma Energy sometimes, and no way to search for them from the deck)
•4th Muscle Band (Maxing these out in an attempt to stop 'Ringers)
•4th Skyla
•2nd Tool Retriever (It's really good at helping conserve tools and removing 'Ringers)
•1-1 Drifblim (Don't know if this is really needed against Bronzong or not)

My meta is Seismitoad/Garb, Virizion/Genesect, Bronzong, and no more than one of each Gengar, Donphan, and Yveltal/Garb.

Thanks ^u^

Back