• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

A deck good in everything: Giratina-Ludicolo (BR Senior)

Zeto

Milotic
Here is an idea of deck I came out. This deck is pretty disruptive, has a really good speed, a lot of little strategies, a tanking attaker and a spreading pokemon. (I kind of combine everything to do this deck) I have tried it against some decks and it is pretty good. It has the potencial to be played. But I need some help! Guess you guys s going to help me. (first time posting a deck list, not so sure how even thought I read about the rules)

Pokemons: 24

(Might be suprised, Check the Strategy to learn more)

1-1-1 Ludicolo PL
1-1 Giratina Lv.X (giratina LA)
1-1 houndoom PL
1-1 Raticate AR
1-1 Dugtrio PL
1-1 Shuppet PL
1-1 Breloom SV
1-1 Exeggutor LA
1-1 Lopunny AR
1-1 Mewtwo Lv.X (mewtro MD)
1 Ambipom G
1 Relicanth SV
1 Chatot G

T-S-S: 22

2 Expert Belt
2 Professor Elm s Training method
1 Luxury Ball
2 Bebe s Search
1 Cyrus Conspiracy
1 SP radar
1 Lucky Egg
1 Department Store girl
1 pokemon collector
1 Ruin of Alph
1 Flower Shop Lady
1 Cynthia s Guidance
2 Cynthia s feeling
1 Fisherman
1 Switch
1 Energy Exchanger
1 Defender
1 professor oak s visit

Energies: 14

1 Call
2 Fighting
6 Psychic
1 DCE
1 Warp
2 Fire
1 Grass

Strategy:

Not like the other deck, who concentrate on 1 or 2 pokemon, mine can be played with what ever pokemon that come out. That is why my pokemon list is so strange. My strategy, in general, is to start attacking with fast pokemon like, Raticate with Expert Belt or Lucky Egg s one energy 60 or 80 damage. Or, like Houndoom s one energy, 60 damage attack. Then, prepare either Ludicolo or Giratina Lv.X on the bench. That way, I dont have that much bench so in the end, I only have my active pokemon (can t snipe my bench to win). As my active s pretty powerful, my opponent will attack my active first, instead of my bench.
Relicanth is for those who spam energy gains or expert belt, Banette is for those who heal it self and for discarding hands and dugtrio is for those who love to retreat and retreat. As I have a lot of energies, I put lopunny instead of nidoqueen or blissey. Executor is to get your opponent 0 cards in its hands in the end of the game, so opponent can t attack because of Invinsible tentacles. In the end, opponent always have full bench, no worry about uxie.

That is pretty much it, please give me ideas or suggestions!

Back