A Bunch Of Information From China

Okay I'm really curious at what this "rugby monkey" is supposed to be, only GF could put such random concepts together. Also we're finally getting a dolphin Pokemon!!!!!!!

With the release of Namakuboshi, the Chinese leak looks to be more and more correct on what was mentioned. The leak clarification has been updated:

1470825238449_by_steffenka-dadgku7.jpg

This rumor just has nothing holding it back! Even the sea cucumber which was thought debunked makes its way into this. That's it, I'm calling it people these leaks have to be real at this point!

Thirding that the dolphin Pokemon better not be trash. It's one of the most requested species to become a Pokemon that the fanbase will be paying attention to what they do with it. The design and concept will make or break it.

4thing that the Dolphin Pokemon better not be trash.
Like Bolt said, as one of the most requested species, it has a lot riding on it.
If the design is terrible, I'll be quite sad, and will never use it.
I mean, I'm gonna have the Popplio Evo because it's beautiful, as well as the Rowlet evo, because I love owls.
But still.

This particular leak also mentions a gorilla and capybara Pokemon so.

Fifthing that the dolphin Pokémon better not be trash
I was so hyped for a dolphin starter and it might've been the first times I picked a non-grass starter as my first choice... but then we got derp clown seal.
The chinese leaks have gotten so much right, so it's probably garunteed, but please... don't suck. Don't be the Stunfisk of this generation.

Gonna sixth the above. Make it cool, and elegant, like Milotic. I wanna see something majestic from a dolphin Pokémon. ^v^

Just anticipate a wrestler anthropomorphic dolphin and none of you will be disapointed lol

Last edited:
Just wait for a wrestler anthropomorphic dolphin and none of you will be disapointed lol
You can bet everything you own I'd be disappointed with that. I just a nice, natural looking dolphin Pokemon. Been asking for this since Unova...

You can bet everything you own I'd be disappointed with that. I just a nice, natural looking dolphin Pokemon. Been asking for this since Unova...
I meant that, after picturing the worst case scenario, anything we get would be good. My little trick to not get disappointed by any starter reveal is to imagine its final form as a bulky fighter. Litten proven that it doesn't always work lol.

Sorry if my original post wasn't more clear than that.

C-C-C-Combo breaker: I hope the dolphin pokemon is literally trash. The Flotsam Pokemon. Water/Poison type

I mean, it's not that hard to just look at a list of species found in Hawaii and guessing what'll be a Pokemon off that. I was expecting a dolphin since the region was confirmed Hawaii. As for that dolphin, I want it to be more of Sharpedo's rival since Sharpedo was confirmed to be in this region too.

Back