-_- Why me...

bonsly1994

Croagunk, one of the faithful
1. It;s snowing too much, we can't go anywhere...
2. It's Sunday which means Church so...
3. Football Sunday though which means I won't miss anything
4. My Jaguars are going to pwn Indy tomorrow!
5. I can't get in my contacts (I don't have glasses)
6. All my pants are dirty so I'm freezing
7. Same with my sweatshirts
8. My nose is all stuffy

I told you I was next... o_O (By the way I hate snow so)

Where on earth is it snowing??? LOL, its like 70 here...its never 70 in october here.

Lol, it's like 80 here....

And, it's okay. Bad or unfortunate things happen to everyone. Why, just yesterday, someone in my family broke a really important body part.

It's not what's bad that counts, it's how you handle the bad situations.

Lol, number 4. :p

well look:
My little brother has...

gotten hit in the head with a rock, sent to hospital.
2 days later Broke his Pinky playing football and sent to hospital
and yesterday just got hit in the head with a baseball bat and has to get stitches and staples, had to go to the hospital.

this is all around 1 month and a half... -_-

It will make us feel sorry for you. In baseball I got hit with a foul ball, I tried bunting it and bounced off the bat and hit me in the chin. Stupid ball

I'm one allergic to one food, Vitamin B-12, I took it and broke out in massive hives, and I'm allergic to pollen, but that seasonal

Uhh...man! That really stinks bonsly! Well, I like church because my dad is a pastor, and I am watching your Jaguars getting beat now. Actually, it is in the 3rd quarter with 7:17 to go. I don't like either of the teams, but I hate seeing the Colts win all of the games...so...GO JAGS!

Yes, Jags own, luckily they at least got some points on the board...
and I'm allergic to sos many things, I can't even coun them. Secondly, I get a cold every winter that lasts for 2 weeks, I fell so bad I can't throw up, it goes on about the cold, 2 years ago was the only time it didn't happen. I dread that time of year... (overall I hat winter)
Yeah, I hate where I live in Colorado...XD

Well, Iowa is a little better...we haven't had any bi snow come in for about maybe 4 years! I like the winter so I miss all of it...:(...and I also have hay fever, so whenever my parents ask me to rake the leaves, or mow the lawn, I have a sneezing party with myself...:(

U guys are soo lucky u have snow..@@...i live in Malaysia having snow would be a gift from GOD!!!..

Hello! My name is Moose! I am a Colts Fan! :3 :p Anyways that sucks bonsly.... Then with the Jags losing piling on to it.... well I hope u feel better.

btw: bubba235, I didn't know you lived in Iowa! o_O I live in Iowa! where you live? (pm me the answer, so we don't spam up this thread ^^;)

cool. Good to see new members meet each other like this. But yea, mad Jags lost against Indy...

Back