News 8-Minute 'Pokémon Direct' Tomorrow!

Yaywalter

Aspiring Trainer
My guess is it will be Pokémon Stars, it'll be a third game in the S/M gen but it will be a direct sequel a la B2/W2. You'll play as Lillie in Kanto, and possibly return to Alola in the 2nd half of the game.

On Switch definitely. 3DS version also reasonably likely.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I don't really like it, but it definitely sounds like Stars. Pokemon Directs tend to be major, franchise changing announcements. I mean, out of the last 3 Pokemon Directs 2 were announcements of new generations and 1 was for a new app that completely changed the dynamic of trading and transferring. So I can't think of anything on that scale except a main series Switch game.

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Whatever game it's gonna be, I can't wait! :)

I am hoping for a Pokemon Colosseum or XD remake for the switch though ;)

Ninjabot 215

Beep Boop
MY PREDICTIONS:

1. STARS
Makes sense considering how the past directs have been. Would also match some speculation and hype.

2. D/P Remakes
Also makes sense according to what we know as far as remakes go, and again the Directs.

3. Gen 7 PMD
Personally, since I just finished my first play through of Explorers of Sky, I kinda really want it to be this. Kinda unlikely, but it would be cool. (especially if we can play Rockruff >.<)

4. New TCG game
This was briefly mentioned previously, so it's possible. Than again, it also isn't worth 8 minutes unless it is something super amazing sooo...

5. ...or something totally diferent
Or they might troll us and reveal something no-one expects, and it will (hopefully) be great ;P

Whatever it is I can't wait to find out!!

dude_from_norway

Aspiring Trainer
8 minutes of showcasing the new pokemon macbook. the pica-book. only available through at the pokemon center vendor machines over seas. and electrode watches.

DarkTapu

Aspiring Trainer
Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2 Pokken 2

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
My guesses are:
Pokémon mobile stuff. (New Rumble game, new TCG app, and maybe Gen 3 for GO.)
A Switch title. (It's been confirmed, we just don't know what it is.)
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl or Pokémon Platnium remakes. (They announced ORAS around this time in 2014 (a month ago.))
A third installment to Pokémon Sun and Moon. (We got some leaks earlier that look real, but I do still doubt them.)

Last edited:

Guzma

Aspiring Trainer
My guesses are:
Pokémon mobile stuff. (New Rumble game, new TCG app, and maybe Gen 3 for GO.)
A Switch title. (It's been confirmed, we just don't know what it is.)
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl or Pokémon Platnium remakes. (They announced ORAS around this time in 2014 (a month ago.))
A third installment to Pokémon Sun and Moon. (We got some leaks earlier that look real, but I do still doubt them.)
I reckon most of those will happen, maybe not go. I reckon Diamond and Pearl are most likely.

LBelleBird

Aspiring Trainer
Please for the love of god, anything but Kanto. I'm so tired of the gen 1 nostalgia trash. It was great a year ago, but I'm sick and tired of it. SM was a fun game, but I hated the fact that most of the game was Kanto pokemon, and we didn't get a Z game (and then they barely mentioned it in SM, so Zygarde is basically the most ignored "third" ever).

I just want a DP reboot. It was my favorite generation growing up, and I seriously hope that they don't put it on the switch.