(8) Lots of News [11/7]

No wonder the later movies pales, very pales compare to the feeling of the first three, they lost the epicness that the first three movies had in them. Wonder why they didn't let him write the other movies? The new ones are much too kiddy.

I hope they choose not to release Lost World in this filler set. Please oh please keep it out of the legal play. If it's released, make it a secret rare that's stupid hard to get.

Then the two best decks in the format would be too expensive for most people to run, which would make me a happy panda.

Luxchomp
Lost Zone Decks, as Lost World make decks focused on the Lost World (Geng Prime mainly) ridiculous).

Since Arceus and the Jewel of Life will be released on DVD February 1st, then this means that there will be a few more months until the Zoroark movie DVD is released.

Probably early summer

the transformation of hihidaruma was really bad,i thought it would be better.

and OMG I really want to work with pokemon designers I have lots and lots of ideas,man that's the best job in the whole world :DDDDDD
T^T I just don't know how to start :S

Darn it, as soon as we were expecting the B/W set to come in America by February, we get a filler US only HG/SS set, seriously, I'm sick of the 4th Generation already!!!!!

And it's about time Movie 12 came out on DVD, we've been waiting since last year for it....

Update (2:15 PM) - Apparently, these Pokemon Evolutions Packs are already available at stores like Target. So far, they come in two varieties: the Charizard line from Arceus and the Metagross line from Supreme Victors, with each Stage 2 featuring the glassy holofoil paper. You can view a photo of them here thanks to Brandon P. They retail for $4.99. More may be released soon!
Revised, the Metagross line is from SV

re @virde Then the two best decks in the format would be too expensive for most people to run, which would make me a happy panda.

Luxchomp
Lost Zone Decks, as Lost World make decks focused on the Lost World (Geng Prime mainly) ridiculous).

i dont want pokemon t o turn ito magic naruto or yugiog where whoever has the most money wins

Damn, cuz lost world didn't released in TR i didn't looked for gengar primes :/
I hope for a Gardevoir D ex Reprint ( Mostly just the poke-power)
Maybe a Jirachi prime.

Yea call of the legends must be a very small set but i hope we get like double collerless and pokemon collectors in it. Do you think Darkri x cresslia x and palkia x will all be back in standered when clash of the legend's box comes out.

why would DCE and pokemon collector be in call of the legends????
its already in a current hgss base set

For the Black and White: Best Wishes video's, I think the subtitles should be there everytime so we can make since of the video.
Please and Thankyou!

Wow, I definitely was not expecting a filler set. It seemed like there just wouldn't be enough. Plus, this means B/W could very well be released in mid-late April. 0_o Now they have a chance to release Lost World again. I seriously hope they don't...The Promos sound cool, I'm going to have to pick them up when I see them at Target. 19 months is far too extravagant to wait for a DVD. Completely unacceptable. And RIP Takeshi Shudou.

dmaster out.

Yes filler set! :D I'm really glad they are making this filler set, it means we get some of the cards that we haven't got yet. I really hate when we don't get cards that Japan got. And as for Lost World? I could careless if it rips a hole in the space time continuum of the tcg, I want it! (I also like to see people panic :))

Posted by Lucario_aura_wielder - Today 11:41 AM
re @virde Then the two best decks in the format would be too expensive for most people to run, which would make me a happy panda.

Luxchomp

i don't want pokemon t o turn ito magic naruto or yugiog where whoever has the most money wins

Watch Luxray Lv. X's price as it gets closer to worlds. It's already like that. Last year I saw several people paying $70-$120 here. In fact, a parent at a BR bought one (After being lucky enough to pull one in a box) just to make the deck. Thankfully she's not very good at the game, but she did manage to make 3rd at a BR just because she had the money to buy Luxchomp.

Giving out a card that will change the gameplay (for the worse IMO) is a bad idea. Lost World decks will flood the game and the only way to really stop it is by donking the Lostgar deck before it gets a chance to set up and ruin your deck by removing every important pokemon card in your hand from the game.

So we'll end up having mainl Donks, Lost Zone and SP decks. Sounds like a barrel of fun.

Well, I finally decided to try watching Best Wishes since I saw one of my most favorite Pokémon in this new generation already had an episode starring it. I must say, I think I like Best Wishes as much as the Kanto season. I enjoy feeling the same excitement Satoshi is upon seeing brand new Pokémon. Though they're still not exactly a force to be reckoned with, Musashi and Kojiro seem a lot more serious. Iris is the best female companion in the series since Kasumi and Dento is awesome too. I can't wait until Bachura and Denchura appear in an episode!

Also, I dread what the dub may change about this. When I saw the scene of Kojiro holding a wine glass while giving the Rocket motto in one episode, all I could think about was the digital paint that would be smeared all over it. And I'm sure the dub will try to keep in the "blasting off again" joke and keep Jessie and James as clowns.

Thank you Shudou-san. Everything you contributed to the Pokemon universe stays with me even till this day. The first 3 movies, and the Mewtwo special, are my favorite movies, and those episodes are some of my favorites. They are so memorable that I recognize all the episodes just by their titles! And Lugia has remained as one of my most favorite Pokemon since I first saw it on the big screen in 2000. So thank you for all the work you did. You truly made Pokemon the awesome franchise that it is today.

It's about freaking time they put the movie out. I wonder why they took so long? I have a feeling they were not going to release it, thinking not many people would buy it. I guess they gave in to all the complaints. I myself had complained quite a bit. With all this extra time, maybe they put special features on it like the 8th movie has? I can always hope, I suppose.

Looking forward to the release of HS Call of Legends. Just like EX Power Keepers four years ago, HS Call of Legends will more likely be released as a filter set so as the cards for Black and White can come out near the same time as the games. Another possibility is that like last year, regarding the English names for the Generation IV Pokémon, Nintendo will want to keep the English names for the Generation V Pokémon (excluding Reshiram (#643) and Zekrom (#644)) a secret until the games are released. And if it is a filter set, then I will be pleased as I did predict a month or two ago that HS Triumphant would not be the last HGSS set.

Back