(7) Lots o' News [9/29]

@SDB: I believe that in the new anime, the narrator stated that Ash was still 10. Heh, he managed to explore all 4 regions in less than a year, I guess. xD

O_O

I come home to find this today after breaking from the internet for a few days. Man, is my mind just blown.

$300! Ok, based on how great the 3DS will be, I guess it isn't that ridiculous a price. The mere fact that it is planned for release around the same time for BW in America gives me so much joy.

(After the drought of news, I'm simply having a nerdgasm right now)

Possible GB Pokemon games on 3DS? COOL! Allways wanted to play blue version:) IF this is proven real. 300$ o_O I knew the pokemon movie was FAKE! Every thing else was so-so.

Wow... 300$ for a 3DS? Ill just do what I have been doing, laying low for a bit and waiting for the prices to go down until i get it. But then again, with all these new gadgets they're putting in there, thats actually a reasonable price.

Thanks a lot for posting those episode links, WPM! Now Nintendo and Shogakukan know the new episodes are being uploaded to youtube, and it's downright impossible to find them!

You sure are doing a great job getting the fandom what they want. Now we all have to wait ten hours for the transport stream!

Keep on keepin' on, bro!

Until next time, see ya!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfqwFyx9B5w[/video]

Wonder if 3DS is region locked for Black and White jap games.. would be nice to play my games something thats not a DS phat haha.

While not a Pokemon game, Super Mario Land has been confirmed for the 3DS virtual console.

I'm getting it definately. It's right around my birthday, and I get lots of birthday money.

Actually a lot of kids manga and anime is more mature before it hits the us. Naruto was bloody and that one dude was always reading adult manga.
And at one point yu gi oh was beyond dark, yugi was playing a shadow game and watched a guy burn to death infront of him.

I've never read the original pokemon manga but japan and america have completely different morals so it could be more mature. Lif anyone has read it please enlighten me.

mosherstomper said:
I've never read the original pokemon manga but japan and america have completely different morals so it could be more mature. Lif anyone has read it please enlighten me.

*has read it*

Pokespe's "srsbsns" level is somewhere around the level of what you get in the pokemon movies. It's also more or less devoid of fillers, that alone makes it 100 times better than the anime IMO.

*head explodes*
OMG,300 DOLLARS!?That's 3000 Mexican Pesos here,or,I think more. o_O
I saw the trailer,and it was just...EW.The Pokemon look horrible,too much violence and way dark.I don't get a Pokemon feeling from this.At least im glad its fake. ^_^
Yay for 3DS Virtual Console!OMGICANPLAYTEHMMBNSERIES!!!! :D :D :D :D
I saw the Best Wishes episodes,and I really loved them.I didn't hate anything.I was loling soo hard when Ash threw the Pokeball at Iris. XD

Offtopic:BTW,im drawing all teh New Isshu Pokemon WITHOUT tracing them,(For Arceus Sake,stop thinking I trace them! >_> ) and I have drawed until Shinporah so far. :)

EDIT:STUPID IDIOTS!Sigh...WHY DID THEY HAD TO REMOVE THE EPISODES!? T_T

I for one am glad the Pokemon Live-Action Movie that was leaked was fake and fan-made. Judging by what I saw it was way too dark for a live-action Pokemon movie as it represents the dark nature of the franchise rather than the good side of it.

I understand it shouldn't be too violent, If Pokemon were real the way it portrayed in the movie shouldn't of been like that. The way the movie portrayed it was almost akin to slavery and severe abuse than anything else. It's hard to say whether or not the concept was bad but it just doesn't suit the franchise, and the CGI animations of the Pokemon were a bit lackluster.

Why did they remove the Best Wishes episodes, because that's YouTube. They're notorious for copyright infringements in the Anime genre as apparently they want us to follow the Dub more than the Sub, I still like the Dub more but that's just me. I do applaud FUNimation for uploading their Dubs on YouTube, would've been nice on TV as well.

$300 for a 3DS, no thanks I'll stick with my DS Lite thank you very much.

I don't think a 3DS will cost 300 dollars. Maybe anywhere from 100-200 dollars. 300 American dollars is to outrageous.

*looks* Oh my god... 300 bucks for a 3DS?
*rubs eyes* Nope, its not fake...

That's converting yen to American dollars, Gushy. Certainly when they release the 3DS in America, it won't be 300 dollars.

EDIT: 25,000 yen about $300.

Oh. I'm no yen expert anyways. :p

Ugh, was deleting the Best Wishes episodes really necessary? I was planning to watch the second episode today, but then I saw that it was removed due to copyright stuff. -.-

That's the problem these days. It's really easy for people to accuse others of copyright infringement.

I'm glad that Pokemon Apokelypse is fake! I'd prefer the Zoroark movie to this baloney anyday. Because:
- Gary motherfudger Oak say that you cant "Ignore His Girth!"
- Pokemon are killed.
- Geodude literaly kills an Alakazam, even though it can only learn Mega Punch via 3rd Gen move tutor.
- Pikachu is strangled by an Ivysaur, when Vine Whip can't even hurt a Ledyba, and it's not ment to be "Super-Effective."
- The "Release all the Pokemon from Humans" idea has already been done! Check Pokemon Black and White! N attemps to free the Pokemon with the Pokemon Mascot of the Opposite Version, but when you beat Geeschu at the end, (I saw a video.) N says, "Oh, forget it! We are friends with Pokemon after all or something!" And releases Reshi/Zek. (Sorry. Kinda Long!)
Anyhoo, if it was real, I'd rather marry Godzilla, fall of a clift, and get beaten up the Hulk and the Thing together than watch Apokelypse!
EDIT: @Gushy: You can look at the pictures at the episodes, Silly!
EDIT EDIT: @EPM: (Below) YEAH RLY! (Sorry, wanna use meme!)
EDIT EDIT EDIT: @Gushy: The videos are reuploaded! My computer says so!

Back