(7) Lots o' News [9/29]

Wow, I just noticed that on 0:56 at the Pokémon movie trailer Pikachu was getting choked by Vine Whip... I hope the full movie gets released on YouTube or something.

The Sugimori artwork of Futachimaru made him cool. The card artwork for Futachimaru is not cool. Really, everything just doesn't seem right. The eyes seem to small and the whiskers are off.

As for the Trailer, you might want to add a warning that it isn't suitable for the younger viewers. Y'know, with what's in it.

OK, that movie officially scares the crap outta me (inb4it'sreplacedbycrud). Geodude was punching an Alakazam (?) to death, Squirtle had its shell cracked open, and Pikachu was getting choked by Vine Whip? And not only that, these Pokemon look HELLA fake! XD They even managed to make some of the cutest Pokemon (EVEN PIKACHU!!) hideous! I'll probably watch the movie on Youtube to make fun of it, but that's all. Thank GOD it's fan made. o_O

Yeah, I demand my kudos as well lol. I already saw the trailer earlier, but it is honestly well done. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar to that would get released and I honestly wouldn't mind it either. It looks like it has a better plot than the Anime movies. I don't like either card from Triumphant, but there are plenty I do like. I can't wait for that set. As I said before, I love that Spiritomb is a League Promo. That's a great choice. They're only getting better as well with Azelf (!!!) and Expert Belt. Kinda funny how you can barely see the logo on Spiritomb. The patch is a really neat idea as well. The anime looks like something to look forward to if these are the first couple episodes. I only wish I could understand the dialogue. XD The B/W cards aren't fantastic, but I am liking the art of the Stage 1 Evos. Very nice. And I commented on the 3DS as well. I don't mind the price, although the release date is a tad far in advance. I didn't expect that for it, but I'm nevertheless very excited to get it as well.

dmaster out.

$300 dollars for a 3DS. o_o

I think I will stick with my DS lite. Also I am glad that the Pokemon movie turned out to be fan-made it just didn't feel like a Pokemon movie to me. I watched the two Best Wishes episodes and I also did like watching it. For some reason the first two episodes seemed to be close to the first generation for some reason. :p

I just wonder how Dento will act in the series and what characteristics he will have that are similar to Brock.

I love that movie trailer. O: It's exactly the kind of Pokemon movie I have been wanting to see for ages. I mean no Pokemon is going to take a rock slide and not have it's body bleeding or seriously injured but apparently the anime makes it like that. I would love if Nintendo or whoever the heck runs the movies ran this way with one I know I would go watch it.

Thanks redostrike for reporting the fan made trailer to us. Yeah cause i love to do it and help pokerbeach. Oh well:(:(:(:(

All I can say is, thank goodness that movie is fake. It looks inappropriate for younger fans, it looks poorly done, and the pokemon look AWFUL. JUST AWFUL.

I can't wait for Triumphant and B/W sets! This is exciting. Not too much to say on them yet. But yay!

300$ for a 3DS?

* Runs off to get a job*

*Comes back after being rejected everywhere*

I'll have to start saving up.

I really don't like the design of the 3DS. I was hoping for a better design. Oh well I am not going to pay $300 for a 3DS I'll just stick with my DS lite. :)

The prize will go down once it out for a while. Though it probably won't go much down in prize.

When you say you must complete the season's badge book, are you including video and card games for the iron-on patch?

For guys that are saying we'll all have to pay $300 to get a 3DS, consider this; things are generally more expensive in Japan. Wasn't Black and White advertised to sell for about 4980 yen in Japan or something like that?

@ Grass-Starters: The stats from Japan should be good news for the U.S and Europe that they games will be quick sellers.

Back