(6) Lots of News [6/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (?) Lots of News [6/27]

That electabuzz looks awesome, but its terrible!

The "legendary" rather than "legend" is really throwing me off. Especially since Celebi is on it!

Looking forward to Indigo Plateu, I kinda hope that Legends end up getting a support engine similar to SP's. That would be fun.

Electabuzz is made of win. <3

Indigo Plateau is awesome, too.

amisheskimoninja said:
That electabuzz looks awesome, but its terrible!

The "legendary" rather than "legend" is really throwing me off. Especially since Celebi is on it!
Yeah I was wondering about that too. The game doesn't know what legendary is. What if you play Articuno and your opponent says it isn't legendary? There's no way to prove it is unless you call a judge, this leads me to assume it really is Legend.

^^^^

I really hope that it means legend card, cause otherwise, when battling noobs, the whole "Rotom: Legend or not?" debate would arise.

September 18th release date?!

O_O I need to start saving money NOW!

Quick question: Was it playasia.com or yesasia.com that gave out the Ho-Oh and Lugia figures when HG/SS were imported?

Just a coincidence I noticed: HGSS's release date for Japan was revealed on this exact date one year ago. ;p

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/47/12775952290055.jpg
"I will surpass the champion"
Does this make this character the rival I wonder?
I wonder if this is the new bottom screen upon talking to characters, if so, cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzTtW0IfvWU

I noticified something. Look at this video and pause at 0:24. Doesn't it look like a gym mech ? And a trainer in the middle of this... Maybe this amusement park have a Gym ?

Anywho, the games and characters portrait looks very good so far !

Wow, September 18th.
Seems kinda early, IMO. Not that I'm complaining.
But the date doesn't matter much to me, since I've never, and won't ever pre-order a game where I can't even understand what the people are saying. X_x But hey, I guess once it's released in Japan, there's gonna be gameplay videos of B/W all over Youtube for me to watch like the nerd I am. :B

Thanks for the vid link [IX]! (I missed the original airing!)
So it looks like we see a gym leader called "Chelen", what looks like the new team's big boss, and what could be the rival (green hair guy without the freak eye!)

EDIT: actually Chelen doesn't necessarily seem to be a gym leader, judging by the room they were in. The VS screen was misleading, but maybe it's simply because that's how all battle start now~

There is a typo in the Kyogre/Groudon Legend and Espeon Prime story. The title of the story says the cards are from "HS-Unleashed" but they are actually from "HS-Undaunted". :p There are also a few other places in the story where it says "HS-Unleashed".

It's Intresting that the Gym (proably bug gym) is in a furnace and the little aroow only points to one section of the gym. I don't know but it looks like there might be one or more gym there.

[IX] said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzTtW0IfvWU

I noticified something. Look at this video and pause at 0:24. Doesn't it look like a gym mech ? And a trainer in the middle of this... Maybe this amusement park have a Gym ?

Anywho, the games and characters portrait looks very good so far !

E. P. I. C!!!!!!!!

These games are getting better all the time!:D

kriffix said:
Thanks for the vid link [IX]! (I missed the original airing!)
So it looks like we see a gym leader called "Chelen", what looks like the new team's big boss, and what could be the rival (green hair guy without the freak eye!)

Can you tell what the Protagonists name is?
pkmnbwvs.jpg

Also, who else thought:
allyourbase_screencap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back