Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Aror1993

Aspiring Trainer
Hi yakkov..i really appreciate it if i could get a ditto from you. I have placed a bagon named yakkov on gts. I would also appreciate it if you have an extra destiny knot that you can give me. Im playing omege ruby btw. My in game name is Aror. You are really awesome for doing something like this. I dont know how to thank you.

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Hi yakkov..i really appreciate it if i could get a ditto from you. I have placed a bagon named yakkov on gts. I would also appreciate it if you have an extra destiny knot that you can give me. Im playing omege ruby btw. My in game name is Aror. You are really awesome for doing something like this. I dont know how to thank you.

I'd like to help, but all my Ditto are on Sun and Moon. I don't have any Ditto left in my sixth gen games. I migrated everything up. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Aror1993

Aspiring Trainer
I'd like to help, but all my Ditto are on Sun and Moon. I don't have any Ditto left in my sixth gen games. I migrated everything up. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
I just bought an ultra sun yesterday and have not played it yet. Can i get one when im able to get on the gts?

Riellation

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I would like a 6iv ditto with adamant nature. I've deposit a LVL 30 zoroark named Yakkov on gts. Hope I'm still not too late just started playing ultra sun :D. Thanks in advance!
Edit: Hi Yakkov sorry for bothering but my zoroark is still on gts. Hope Yr still doing this giveaway. My friend and I are really looking forward to breed our pokemon with the 6iv ditto..

Last edited:

KateTCosplay

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there!

I'm new here and my first language is german so please excuse my English. x)

I'm currently playing oras again - and I'm looking for a Japanese 6dv ditto (hastly? If possible :D) so I can start my first breeding.

Hopefully you're still up here :D
My friendcode is: 5472-7055-9218

Have a nice day and greetings from Germany!

Kate

Edit: deposited a lv35 golbat named Yakkov on GTS for a 91+ of ditto. Would be very sweet of you thanks for the opportunity

Last edited:

Yakkov

Hey there!

I'm new here and my first language is german so please excuse my English. x)

I'm currently playing oras again - and I'm looking for a Japanese 6dv ditto (hastly? If possible :D) so I can start my first breeding.

Hopefully you're still up here :D
My friendcode is: 5472-7055-9218

Have a nice day and greetings from Germany!

Kate

Edit: deposited a lv35 golbat named Yakkov on GTS for a 91+ of ditto. Would be very sweet of you thanks for the opportunity

Thank you for being interested in my thread :3 However I have moved all my Ditto to seventh gen. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

KateTCosplay

Aspiring Trainer
Thank you for being interested in my thread :3 However I have moved all my Ditto to seventh gen. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

A friend of mine has ultra sun - if it's fine with you and her. May you trade with her ? That would be awesome!

And thank you so so much for you fast response ❤

Yakkov

A friend of mine has ultra sun - if it's fine with you and her. May you trade with her ? That would be awesome!

And thank you so so much for you fast response ❤

Sure, I just need to know what Pokemon you put up on Sun and Moon and I can give you a Ditto ^_^

M u r d o h

Aspiring Trainer
Hey bro, I’d love a 6IV ditto. I’ve put up a lvl 63 male Golisopod named ‘Yakkov’ on the GTS. Any nature is fine thanks.
Really appreciate what you’re doing man, thanks again.

Lars

Aspiring Trainer
is there really no way of you getting a 6IV non-english ditto in gen 6 ?
because i really need one.

( or do you perhaps know someone who has one ? )

Yakkov

is there really no way of you getting a 6IV non-english ditto in gen 6 ?
because i really need one.

( or do you perhaps know someone who has one ? )

At the moment, that remains the case. I migrated all my Ditto to generation seven. There should hopefully be someone else doing sixth gen Ditto.

Albatross94

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there :)

Just started ultramoon a few days ago and i'd love a 6iv ditto :) so if you're still up for this trade :D I placed a tentacruel up on gts named yakkov. If possible a timid one please!

Thank you so so much for doing this :)

Greetings from Germany

Albatross :)

Touka

Aspiring Trainer
Hi! I just offered up a level 55 Corsola named Yakkov, and I want a Adamant or Modest Ditto, please.

I am going to be breeding for competitive and shinies.

Last edited: