Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hey so I was wondering If I could get a 6iv Ditto please, I do not really care what nature I get. The Pokemon I have deposited is a Lv. 70 Female Musharna named Hasty in a Quick Ball, OT is just Jamie. Thank you in advance.

SireJames.

Last edited:
Hi! n.n
Can i please have a 6iv ditto too?
If it's possibile with an adamant nature, if it's not available with adamant, doesn't matter.
I've deposited a mimikyu lv 31 caugth with a pokeball and called YAKKOV.
Thanks in advance!

Hey so I was wondering If I could get a 6iv Ditto please, I do not really care what nature I get. The Pokemon I have deposited is a Lv. 70 Female Musharna named Hasty in a Quick Ball, OT is just Jamie. Thank you in advance.

SireJames.

Hi! n.n
If it's possibile with an adamant nature, if it's not available with adamant, doesn't matter.
Thanks in advance!

Yay! new replies!

I will go get you the Ditto now :3

SireJames.

I don't see the Pokemon actually. Can you deposit another Pokemon?

Hi! n.n
Thanks in advance!

Ditto Sent!

I don't see the Pokemon actually. Can you deposit another Pokemon?

Ok so I just went to see what happened to the first Musharna, and for some reason I actually got a 6IV ditto from the trade. I am pretty shocked actually. So I do thank you for helping me on this quest.

SireJames

Ok so I just went to see what happened to the first Musharna, and for some reason I actually got a 6IV ditto from the trade. I am pretty shocked actually. So I do thank you for helping me on this quest.

SireJames

Sure not a problem =3 I am glad you still got one in a trade ^^

Sorry for the trouble, but the ditto has 6iv even if I have not yet the analyzer? because seeing it like this does not seem to have the maximum stat

What do you mean by "the Analyzer"? All my Adamant Ditto, like all my other natures have max IVs.

new_canvas_by_yakkov-dcqm2cm.png

Here is what I got from Serebii's IV calculator.

Do you still have any 6IV Ditto? I would like to have one.
I deposited a Skarmory (Lv. 55, F, named Yakkov) looking for a Lv. 91+ Ditto, any nature please

Do you still have any 6IV Ditto? I would like to have one.
I deposited a Skarmory (Lv. 55, F, named Yakkov) looking for a Lv. 91+ Ditto, any nature please

If I don't get to it today, I will try tomorrow :3

Hi! I'm interested in acquiring a ditto from you if you have any left! I left a level 45 Carbink named Yakkov with the message "I want to fill my Pokedex." I would prefer an Adamant Ditto, but whatever you have works! :D

Hi! I'm interested in acquiring a ditto from you if you have any left! I left a level 45 Carbink named Yakkov with the message "I want to fill my Pokedex." I would prefer an Adamant Ditto, but whatever you have works! :D

Ditto Sent!

Back