Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hi there!

I just deposited a lvl 31 Male Araquanid - Yakkov. Would live to receive one of your dittos, any nature will do.

I just put up a male Rattata (alolan) lv18. I put the level as 91 or higher for ditto (so it won't get snipped). Any nature is fine. Thank you.

Hi,
I'm not sure if you'd have any left at this point, but I'm playing on OR/AS and would love a 6IV ditto of any nature, please. I've put a level 35 Remoraid called Yakkov in the GTS
Many thanks
x

Hi,
I'm not sure if you'd have any left at this point, but I'm playing on OR/AS and would love a 6IV ditto of any nature, please. I've put a level 35 Remoraid called Yakkov in the GTS
Many thanks
x

Ditto Sent!

Deposited lvl34m Snorunt named Yakkov on Omega Ruby GTS. Looking for TIMID Ditto please and thank you! :D

Pokemon OR
IGN: Bill (Pennsylvania) | FC: 4828-8179-9556

Deposited lvl34m Snorunt named Yakkov on Omega Ruby GTS. Looking for TIMID Ditto please and thank you! :D

Pokemon OR
IGN: Bill (Pennsylvania) | FC: 4828-8179-9556

I only have Adamant Ditto on ORAS sadly.

That's fine with me! =p

Ditto Sent!

Alright everyone, I am now officially out of Ditto in my Pokemon sixth gen games. If you want any Ditto from this point onward you'd need to get it from my seventh gen games.

IGN: Patrick
Requesting: lv. 91+ neutral ditto
Deposited: lv. 37 gentle lairon, Male named Yakkov

IGN: Patrick
Requesting: lv. 91+ neutral ditto
Deposited: lv. 37 gentle lairon, Male named Yakkov

Just saw your post that you're out of gen 6 Ditto :(
hopefully you can get more? I've been looking for a 6iv ditto for a long time.

Just saw your post that you're out of gen 6 Ditto :(
hopefully you can get more? I've been looking for a 6iv ditto for a long time.

I don't know if I can because all the other Ditto were moved to my seventh generation games via Pokemon Bank. So I don't think I can bring those Ditto back because I already placed the others into my Pokemon Moon.

I don't know if I can because all the other Ditto were moved to my seventh generation games via Pokemon Bank. So I don't think I can bring those Ditto back because I already placed the others into my Pokemon Moon.
Thanks for responding! perhaps I'll have to go buy a gen 7 game soon.
let me know if you start giving away gen 6 again or if you know of anywhere they are available.

Hello
Deposited female fearow nicknamed Yakkov on ultra moon.
Seeking LVL 91-100 ditto
Any nature will do
Would love one of your dittos
Thank you

IGN: S3basuchian
Game: US
Requesting: Level 91+ adamant ditto
Deposited: Level 43 Granbull

Thanks in advance

Back