Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hey, thank you so much for doing this! I would really appreciate it if you sent me a ditto with a jolly nature! I posted a freshly hatched level 1 Spinarak with the nickname Yakkov. My OT name is Robin. Thanks again :)

Ditto Sent! :)

Woah, thank you! This made me really happy :)

Sure, I am glad I could help =3

i just found out i can't use gts bc i havent seen ditto yet DD: up for a regular trade?

You can still do the search actually :3 You just need to go the bottom of the letter search feature for what Pokémon you're looking for and just type out "Ditto" on your touch screen. :)

Heey! Still giving out 6IV dittos? If you have an Adamant one, I put up a Ledyba lvl 4 named Yakkov on the GTS for a Ditto lvl 91 or higher. If you do have one thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Heey! Still giving out 6IV dittos? If you have an Adamant one, I put up a Ledyba lvl 4 named Yakkov on the GTS for a Ditto lvl 91 or higher. If you do have one thanks in advance!

Nice Lala Deviluke avatar btw.

Anyway, I will go on shortly to give you your Ditto :3

Lmao Nice for you to notice where it's from xD hmm I wonder why you know it ;)

and also Alright Thank you!

edit: Just got it Thank you man!

Last edited:
Lmao Nice for you to notice where it's from xD hmm I wonder why you know it ;)

and also Alright Thank you!

Well I like that sort of stuff :3 Well those sort of anime to be exact ^^

Anyway, the Ditto is sent ^^

Sure, I am glad I could help =3

You can still do the search actually :3 You just need to go the bottom of the letter search feature for what Pokémon you're looking for and just type out "Ditto" on your touch screen. :)
okay. i just deposited a lvl 12 vullaby named sasha! tysm!!!

Hi!if you have an Hasty one, I put up a Wishiwashi lvl 17 on the GTS for a any lvl Ditto

My GTS is Gary Lima

Hi! I've been wondering if the 6iv ditto was still going on! If so, may I please have one? I do not really mind the nature, so any is fine :3
I deposited a level 18 Persian with no nickname asking for a ditto who is level 91 or higher.
Thanks in advance <3

Hi! I've been wondering if the 6iv ditto was still going on! If so, may I please have one? I do not really mind the nature, so any is fine :3
I deposited a level 18 Persian with no nickname asking for a ditto who is level 91 or higher.
Thanks in advance <3

I just went on, and it seems it was snipped.

Indeed it was :c
I have deposited a male spearow that is level 53 looking once more for a ditto that is level 91 or higher. Seriously, thank you in advance <3

Edit: I got it!!! Seriously, thanks! I can't stop thanking you enough. Thank you ^^

Last edited:
Hi I posted a level 44 snorunt named Yakkov (asked for ditto level 91+). I'm good with any of the 6iv dittos. My OT name is Silver. Thanks so mush for doing this so I don't have to!!

Edit: it got sniped so I put in a level 44 sandshrew named Yakkov. Everything else is the same

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in a 6iv ditto, preferably hash. My username in-game is Aaiya and I have a level 38 relicanth on the gts. Thank you!

Edit: Someone got it. Stoutland then, level 32

Edit 2: argh. Maybe i should wait until you're online. Still going to try again. Skarmory lv 51

Edit 3: I tried 4 times already, Japanese people trade ALL the dittos. I'm going to wait

Last edited:
Back