Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

If I could get an adamant Ditto that would be pretty sweet. I put a level 32 Stoutland named Yakkov up there.

As a pay it forward kind of thing, here's a spare Target Thundurus/Tornadus code for someone:
A842-X2UG-98SP-CXUG

That is awesome your doing that. Good luck to anyone who gets that code.

As for the Ditto, give me a few to go online =3

Edit: Ditto Sent!

Hi! If the offer's still up, I'd really appreciate a ditto, timid is prefered but really any nature is perfectly swell. The amount of goodwill I've seen in this post is inspiring, thank you for all you've done here for the community.

I've put up a lv. 34 Ribombee named Yakkov on the GTS.

EDIT: There are two almost identical Ribombees with the same name on the GTS, my current is holding an adrenaline orb. The other one holding a starf berry is from an account now lost, as my Ultra Sun save was unfortunately lost during system transfer. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Hi! If the offer's still up, I'd really appreciate a ditto, timid is prefered but really any nature is perfectly swell. The amount of goodwill I've seen in this post is inspiring, thank you for all you've done here for the community.

I've put up a lv. 34 Ribombee named Yakkov on the GTS.

EDIT: There are two almost identical Ribombees with the same name on the GTS, my current is holding an adrenaline orb. The other one holding a starf berry is from an account now lost, as my Ultra Sun save was unfortunately lost during system transfer. Sorry for the confusion.

Alright, let me go on to trade you.

Edit: Ditto Sent!

Hey, could i get an Adamant natured ditto, I put up a Male lvl 31 Mudbray and my IGN is Draco. I really appreciate you doing these kinds of things for all the peopld who wanna get into breeding!
Also, thanks in advance! :D

Yakkov! i've deposited a lvl 59 gumshoos... any 6IV ditto will do but i would prefer timid. heheh... here's my friend code as well: 4484-8129-1192. Thanks in advance!!

Could I get a timid ditto?
Deposited a female lv 30 dugtrio

Thanks!

Hey, could i get an Adamant natured ditto, I put up a Male lvl 31 Mudbray and my IGN is Draco. I really appreciate you doing these kinds of things for all the peopld who wanna get into breeding!

Yakkov! i've deposited a lvl 59 gumshoos... any 6IV ditto will do but i would prefer timid. heheh... here's my friend code as well: 4484-8129-1192. Thanks in advance!!

May I please receive a Careful 6IV ditto for a level 48 zoroark nicknamed Yakkov?
Much thanks in advance.

Sure, just give me a little to wake up some =3

Could I get one please?
Deposited a lvl 44 female pink Shellos with Solle as its name
Thanks a lot! I really don't care much which nature I get :)

Ditto Sent!

Could I get one please?
Deposited a lvl 44 female pink Shellos with Solle as its name
Thanks a lot! I really don't care much which nature I get :)

It looks like it was snipped, can you put up another Pokemon please?

Hi, could you let me have one of your 6 IV dittos, please? I don't care about the nature and if its from nonenglish language that would be a plus. I added a level 59 golduck to GTS named as "ty Yukkov". Search is for 91+ ditto. Thank you very much in advance! :D

Hi, could you let me have one of your 6 IV dittos, please? I don't care about the nature and if its from nonenglish language that would be a plus. I added a level 59 golduck to GTS named as "ty Yukkov". Search is for 91+ ditto. Thank you very much in advance! :D

Ditto Sent!

Hey man, really impressive that this keeps going for over a year now I must say :)
Anyway, you'd do me and my hobby of breeding teams then playing with them once and never touching them again a huge favor by sending me one of your precious Dittos :D . Don't really care about the nature, but adamant nature would be the most useful to me.
Put up a lv 56 Chansey in a Timer ball nicknamed Yakkov. IGN is Oliver.
Thx in advance, would love to know your motivation to keep doing this:rolleyes:

Hey man, really impressive that this keeps going for over a year now I must say :)
Anyway, you'd do me and my hobby of breeding teams then playing with them once and never touching them again a huge favor by sending me one of your precious Dittos :D . Don't really care about the nature, but adamant nature would be the most useful to me.
Put up a lv 56 Chansey in a Timer ball nicknamed Yakkov. IGN is Oliver.
Thx in advance, would love to know your motivation to keep doing this:rolleyes:

I just do this because I like to help the Pokemon Community. That is all really :3

Ditto sent btw ^^

Back