#5: Is the war in Iraq justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World leaders = I need Bombs, the big ones

Every single major country has a lethal hydrogen bomb, nuclear fusion. Even developing countries like pakistan has a bomb that could wipe of nations from the face of the planet. That is democracy for ya.

Seriously, Iran/America/Britain and every other country who has a lethal bomb is in competition with each other.

They see it as I got the bigger bomb or I have more bombs FEAR ME as I can blow you up.

This is a sad time for human beings and this is the sole reason that humans will kill each other in 300 years time trust me...

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Juliacoolo said:
I've even heard 9/11 was a scam so that we'd have a reason to get the oil.

Honestly, I think that if the govt. truly wanted to get out, they would be long gone. Of course helping others is good, but we can't be spending millions apon millions of dollars a day "helping" others, when we can barely help our selves.
There are many casualties on both sides, a lot of them civilians, and all you think of is the money? Sure, wasting money on a pointless war as this one (you can't really call it "helping") is also despicable, but I think the fact that people get killed or left homeless is far worse.

Also, 9/11 conspiracy theories are funny, but unless there's solid evidence, not to be taken seriously.

I know that it is wrong to leave so many people homeless, and in poverty. But didn't we kill millions of innocent people in the war too?

No, Iraq was too make us safer from terrorism. I don't feel safer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back