(5) Eeveelutions, 4Kids Sued, Worlds, Judge Promo [3/29]

Wheeeeeew! Got my Espeon, with a terrible score, dodging all the other orbs is tough biz, but I got 'em!

BTW WPM, it works better with an external mouse, instead of a laptop pad...I just learned :D

Got my Leafeon {G} :D! still, his hidden ability isn't that awesome, not as the espeon one :/ but i wanted an especial Leafeon <3

no WPM you dont suck at the game...it took me 10+ times to finally get my leafeon. its hard as heck

Haha the game news is cool, especially considering how often I play those Pokemon.com games, can't wait to play a new one. The Worlds things were kinda older new to me at least, but I am excited to see that Judge Promo for Professors. I will have to trade for some.

While I don't know for sure, I do remember reading online somewhere that if you breed a male with a DW ability with a Ditto, the offspring has a 50% chance to have the ability of the father/mother. As I said, I don't know if it is true, but I do remember reading that on another site.

Also, it is kinda sad to see 4kids get slammed with a lawsuit, but that's what ya get if you can't stay legit!

Yeah, I rhymed, so what?

That trick of breeding only works for females with the ability.

I got Espeon, which I'm happy with. I only got it after a good number of tries (5-ish maybe).

Are you kidding? 4Kids got sued...sued
This is the best thing. No joke. $152 million, does this mean they will finally be wiped off the face of the earth?

Delta said:
This is the best thing. No joke. $152 million, does this mean they will finally be wiped off the face of the earth?

haha no joke i hope they leave there dubs suck.

Delta said:

This might do some damage, but I don't think they'll be wiped off the face of the earth. Hopefully, they'll think about this rather than have this Japanophobic mentality.

I got a Glaceon :). That game took a while for me to beat because i kept getting interrupted but as soon as my mom decided to stop talking to me I beat it lol.

Don't worry, WPM. It's not just you. For some reason, the game just doesn't like me either. :F Also, I'm not really liking their World changes, but I guess I'll have to deal.

dmaster out.

Same here, it took me eleven times to beat it.

(Stupid trackpad)

At least I got a Flareon, he's okay.

Hm... I didn't think 4Kids would be bad in the evil kind of way, just bad at what they did. I guess they're both!

Anyway, it's sad to see they used such underhanded tactics. I guess they'll be getting what they deserve.

I've always been good at Block Breaker. I decided not to dodge anything and cleared it on my second attempt but didn't like Flareon. Jolteon on the other hand on attempt #3? Fuggedaboutit.

Ok that game is HARD. I got to level 4 with 3 lives and still lost.

I won on my.... 6th attempt yesterday i think, it was hard because i went for glaceon, so i had to dodge orbs in the earlier levels, while still keeping the ball, also, lol4kidsgotpwned

Edit: forgot to mention, i've played games like this ALOT before, but the bar was slower at reacting then i am use to.

Back