5/13, New Way to Watch Eps

masterryanx

N
RE:  5/13, New Way to Watch Eps

GODZILLA said:
What's the Advanced Generation?

It refurs to the 3rd generation of Pokemon. It started with the Ruby and Sapphire video games and ends at the release of Diamond and Pearl. In the Anime Advanced Generation started with season 6 Pokemon Advanced and will go on until the end of season 9. Then we will be in the D/P generation.

Hakking

Aspiring Trainer
I'd love to have access to any episodes that you can put up! I have no TV reception at home and this is the only way I can see Pokemon. Thanks!

MewtwoReturns

Aspiring Trainer
Please do Because wI live in Holland and we are way back

By us May has just cought a Bulbasaur and her Torchic isn't even evolved yet

I want to seethat episode in peticular

thnx Frans

Pokédude

Hard to knock out
Hi, I live in belgium and i think its great to watch the episodes in the forum because in our country the episodes ends at the 3th gym badge of Hoenn.
Now I can watch how they go on.
But I missed A couple of episodes, can you put some old episodes of Pokémon advanced generation on the forum.
PLeas I realy want to see them because I'm a big Pokémon Fan for 6 Years.
Greats from Belgium

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  5/13, New Way to Watch Eps

Pokédude said:
Hi, I live in belgium and i think its great to watch the episodes in the forum because in our country the episodes ends at the 3th gym badge of Hoenn.
Now I can watch how they go on.
But I missed A couple of episodes, can you put some old episodes of Pokémon advanced generation on the forum.
PLeas I realy want to see them because I'm a big Pokémon Fan for 6 Years.
Greats from Belgium
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, another one, welcome, where in belgium?
of: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nen andere, welkom, waar in belgië

well, now you guys here it from someone else, so, again, tanks WPM, in the name of all Belgium PB members

Muk Man

Aspiring Trainer
Im not sure about putting up the advanced episodes.... if they are going in order then missing one will not be so bad, but on a rare occasion putting up a series would be nice like say, the championship series the 3-4 episodes dealing with that, or an episode where he earned a badge, or met somone from elite 4. Just Important epsodes should/could be put up.

Suraako

Elemental Master
Hey guys! I'm glad CN is airing the eps. I've moved around a lot and I hate it when my area (like right now :( ) doesn't have WB or KidsWB. Anyways, I want to contribute to Pokebeach cuz I'm a frequent visitor, (and because I can relate with WPM's troubles :p) so if it's ok with WPM, I'll help by capturing the CN eps for Pokebeach. I have TiVo and a converter thingy that I have lots of fun with, so I can try to do it.

Yay Pokébeach!

cabby2

Aspiring Trainer
I think that you new method is a good idea as now you can keep track of who watches these episodes, and who is "using" them inappropitely. Also, put up the episodes airing on Cartoon Network (since some people probably missed a few.) I read on Pokemonpalace.net that Pokemon Chronicles is going to start airing on Cartoon Network on June 3rd at 7 p.m. estern time. Can you record and show these episodes to at Pokebeach's Forums as I don't have cable or Cartoon Network, and would like to see these episodes as they air?

Pokemon and runescape rules

What does Pokemon need to be cool? Ipod!
Great! I would never miss a show ever again since I missed lots of advance challenge shows. I really would also want to see the pokemon chronicals since I never saw even one.

Skitty

Aspiring Trainer
I think putting the episodes here is an good idea,because the tv channels left episodes away in some countries.(like Finland)
And people would love to see episodes,because they haven`t see them or they might have missed them.