5/13, New Way to Watch Eps

Matias

Aspiring Trainer
I believe that if the episodes were available for download, We would be stealing, is the same as using Imesh or any PS2 system to get music and stuff, so get real: We all should be HAPPY for having someone uploading episodes THE DAY THEY AIR AND FOR FREE!!! c'mon! stop the complaint and enjoy the privilege! Thx Pokebeach!!!:D

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Matias said:
I believe that if the episodes were available for download, We would be stealing, is the same as using Imesh or any PS2 system to get music and stuff, so get real: We all should be HAPPY for having someone uploading episodes THE DAY THEY AIR AND FOR FREE!!! c'mon! stop the complaint and enjoy the privilege! Thx Pokebeach!!!:D
Quoted for truth.

It'll definitely add to our members... I just hope it won't add to the spamming...

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
(I just joined)
Thanks WPM this gave me another reason to join pokebeach(I was thinking of joining)
PS. think of me as someone who just joined a great website, not some kid who just joined the craze of a great game!
dont worry although newbies do not know the rules(sometimes) and spam unknowingly(alos sometimes), i am not like that

Larsson

Aspiring Trainer
It would be great to be able to see the advanced gen ep´s with the US voices. It will increase traffic at your site and with the 5 messages a week requirement in the forum this place will be like an antstack. :)
Moderators however will have a tough time weeding out spam/nonsense for a while. But this is good. I wouldn´t dare to breach the language barrier (I´m from sweden) without the need to post to be able to see the ep´s.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Well...maybe you're right about the reason why it should not downloadable...
but, I myself have a reason why I need it to be downloadable...
first, Pokemon anime here (Indonesia) never past 3rd Season (Johto Journey/League?)... I dunno the reason why, everytime after it reach some episode (I forgot, I think after 4th or 5th Gym) they always show it from the beginning of the Johto Journey again, DOH!!!... That's why I really hate this condition here in my country!
second reason, well, I'm using limited broadband, only 1 Gb per month (maybe you can say that it's already a lot, but for me, that's not enough :p)
So, I just want to know, how much mb per episode?
Internet here is so expensive... >,<
I was glad that I've change it from Dial-up (which is very very slowly yet so expensive!) to limited broadband...

Larsson

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  5/13, New Way to Watch Eps

Dr. Thinker said:
What in Mew does an "antstack" mean?

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

I´m sorry, my bad... You got served some "Swenglish". I meant anthill (myrstack in swedish - ant - myra, stack - the place where the ants live). :D

dark guy

team rocket admin
i live in denmark and i also glad for episodes becaes here we are only in the midle of hoen and we dont get to see the last part of orange island and nearly all of johto episodes

masterryanx

N
I think it's a great idea WPM. But since Pokemon is now on everyday you'll need to take off an episode before you put another on so you don't have episodes piled up... Anyway I know that I've missed some Advanced Challenge episodes and I usually am quite busy in the afternoon so I'm all for it... ;)

D

Dark Ho-oh369

I thonk That's a great idea you should do it, it'll be fun to watch episodes that I missed on this website

D

Dark Ho-oh369

That's a great idea you should do it

I missed a few episodes
I made a mistake in my first post it was think not thonk

B_F edit: Don't double post. Rules