5/13, New Way to Watch Eps

Charizard

Pokemon Master
Indeed, but lets just hope that there will be less spam after that since maybe they will post nonsense to allow themselves watch pokemon...:rolleyes:

Tyler

Aspiring Trainer
I agree with MysteryE, because streaming is impossible for me and my slow connection.

I think it would be much better if you torrented the eps, and you'd save bandwidth by doing so.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If you have dialup, then open it, hit pause, and it will keep downloading. When it's done, you can hit play, and it will probably stay in your cache to watch later on.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Water Pokémon Master said:
If you have dialup, then open it, hit pause, and it will keep downloading. When it's done, you can hit play, and it will probably stay in your cache to watch later on.

Hmm...
Where's the cache?? >,<
But, that will be not working after I re-format my PC, yes?
Can I copied it to other folder?

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Awesome. That means I will never miss an episode of pokemon again.:) WPM when cartoon network starts airing the next season will you have those episodes too?:)

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Broadband. Anyway, when I used Mozilla Firefox to view instead of IE, it works. Have u put up those HP scans yet?

Strike!

Aspiring Trainer
Wow I'm glad I just joined otherwise I would of missed out on this great service!

PS Thanks WPM.

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thanks alot WPM I will look forward to those episodes next seaon and I hope you can put up last seasons episodes that start tomarrow.:)

taha

Aspiring Trainer
I think it would be awesome. But if you could make them torrrnts for download it would be better

P

pokemon-fanatic

Having these episodes up is awesome :Dbecause i live in australia and at the moment pokemon is showing 4 episodes a week, but normally i cant see any episodes at all. :( so thankyou. It would be cool if they were downloadable but that would probably be illegal or something

ps: yes you should definitely put all the episodes on here to view if it wasn't clear enough. :p