4th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyAipom

'Sup
Well it's already over but.....Happy 4th of July!!!

So what do you do?

I want to small party with my family. It was too hot here to go see the fireworks.

Its the 5th here in the usa too. I went to the pool and we had a big game of greasy watermelon where to team, in the 12 foot end try to push the watermelon and put it on the other side. Each team had about 20 kids. It was fun! I actually had my hands around the watermelon and they couldn't get it off me, when someone pushed me under the water and then proceeded to choke me! So I was forced to let go of the water melon. When I floated back up, the guy who had choke me started swimming and kicked me in the face! I was wiped out so I went to sit on the my team side lines and jumped in when ever the water melon got too close. At the very end, the other team threw the watermelon on to the bank, and I kicked it in mid air! We still lost....:(. That was the fun part of my 4oj.

Yeah Its not like it was birthday or anything-_-. I was in a parade for band even though it rained and I went to my uncles house for the Partay

PalkiaROXS said:
Its the 5th here in the usa too. I went to the pool and we had a big game of greasy watermelon where to team, in the 12 foot end try to push the watermelon and put it on the other side. Each team had about 20 kids. It was fun! I actually had my hands around the watermelon and they couldn't get it off me, when someone pushed me under the water and then proceeded to choke me! So I was forced to let go of the water melon. When I floated back up, the guy who had choke me started swimming and kicked me in the face! I was wiped out so I went to sit on the my team side lines and jumped in when ever the water melon got too close. At the very end, the other team threw the watermelon on to the bank, and I kicked it in mid air! We still lost....:(. That was the fun part of my 4oj.
They said even though it's over already.
I just went outside and lit fireworks.

~Roxasora~ came over to my house for about 4 hours, and we went to 2 firework shows (1 on the east side, then 10 minutes later, one on the west), after eating a steak dinner that my dad cooked.

It was awesome =]. Happy 4th of July, and happy birthday, America!

I went down to the beach and watched fireworks for awhile and then we left when the kids with the beer came because it was starting to get wild. Then I came home and watch them from afar from my lawn until 11:30 PM or so. I also ate some ice cream too.:)

I went to the beach and saw the fireworks, and shot off some fireworks.Until about 1Am or so, then I came up to our Cabin,ate cake and ice cream, drank a lot of pop, and I was preaty much up all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back