Pokemon 4th gen wishes

I say 3 starters of any type that is good besides grass fire and water because they have been those types 3 times now and we need different types at least every 3 generations and it will add a better challenge to the future pokemon games.:)

RE:  4th gen wishes

xxashxx said:
I say 3 starters of any type that is good besides grass fire and water because they have been those types 3 times now and we need different types at least every 3 generations and it will add a better challenge to the future pokemon games.:)

I don't agree, the 3 basic types are excellent to start a game.

I know but they should change the types so that the first 3 starts can be caught in the wild instead of only one of the 3 pokemon. That is what I think.:)

How about this:
There was a different starter in Yellow. It was Pikachu how bout that!! for a different starter type?

Eevee evoulutions of all types i dont even care if they make them dual types like Bug/steel maybe not fighting this is never going to happen though but probably a grass Eevee or maybe a steel one with metal coat a bug one with a new accesory a dragon with dragon scale and im sure all you smart people can figure out the rest so much new accessories though.

pre-evolutions or evolutions from pokemon like torkoal and lapras, you know those cards who mostly can't do any good..

I want Pre-Evos and Evolutions to be given to Pokmon without them and more forms for Castform, also more Eeveelutions like Steel or Grass or Poison...

A new type would be cool, but I can't think of many elements they haven't already covered. I want to see more Steel, Ghost, Dragon, Dark and Ice Pokemon. I'd also like the chance of getting shinies to increase to at least 1:1000. That would be a LOT better.

Shinies for the win!

Time for me to comment on everyone's wishes. Cause I like it. And I'm gonna eat it! ^_^

It's already been confirmed that there will be no new types in D/P, stop wishing. :p

Torkoal, like Mr. Mime, needs to evolve, not get some useless baby that in the end, ends up becoming the useless Torkoal or Mr. Mime, unless they get a good boost in stats. That'd be hot.

I could see a baby Lapras. And on the topic of babies, Manene's English name needs to be something that's NOT "Jr. Mime" or "Mime Jr." or anything of the sort.

You started with Pikachu in Yellow because it was based off the animé.

Fighting, Flying, and Rock is a trio of super effective/not very effective that they could use for the three starters. I'm not entirely sure that it's been confirmed that the starters' types will be Fire/Grass/Water, but you can probably count on it.

If you want more of the starters, breed.

Stage 3 Pokémon will NEVER happen. It would break the game horribly.

I don't think Eevee's going to get any more evolutions. With each evolution excelling in one stat (Vaporeon - HP, Flareon - ATK, Jolteon - SPD, Espeon - SP. ATK, Umbreon - SP.DEF), there's no reason to give him any more evolutions.

Crystal Pokémon would be interesting, but would probably only be there for novelty, since you'd almost always want your guy to have STAB for its moves (Gengar would be an exception, if you had an Electric-type Gengar with Thunderbolt, you would murder things).

I agree that the basic "kill the gym leader's guys for the badge, move on" idea is getting way old. At the very least, they need to stop giving people five Pokémon with the same double weakness. They had a perfect opportunity with Winona (sexiest Gym Leader ever) and her Flying guys, and they totally blew it. Such a versatile type, Flying.

I'd like to see Gym Leaders that excel in rocking faces rather than collecting types. I want the first Gym Leader to be more than "Water Gun twice and you're a winner!"

Also, NO MORE NAME PUNS. ROXANNE = ROCKS LOL

I'm way sick of that. Surely Nintendo is more creative than THAT.

What's a super pokemon? Customizable characters would be pretty nice, like you could mix and match clothes you could choose from at the beginning, like hat, shirt, pants/shorts, and shoes, and you could unlock more clothes options as you progress through the game. You should be able to get the clothes you didn't choose at the beginning at some point in the game, and you can change them at any time, but only in your room in your house.

Fusion guys, won't happen. This isn't loserific Azure Dreams for the GBC. :p

Don't know if they'll have any new weather, but Castform needs to transform for Sandstorm (Weather Ball changes, but Castform doesn't? What's up with that?). I'm betting they'll give it to him in D/P.

And there will be a storyline, you can count on that. I mean, come on. Almost every game nowadays has a story of SOME kind...

There needs to be more Ghosts and more Steels. Maybe a dullahan Ghost/Steel? :D

Pelipper can learn Fly and Surf, but has that oh-so-convenient double weakness to Electric. It's not all that remarkable, either. I do have one as a slave, though, and I love him dearly. <3

If you're talking about being attacked, Grass is strong against Electric attacks, but weak to Poison attacks.

First of all, Light type won't happen. Second of all, you have to be sure that you stick with your definition of Light (for most, it would be something of a holy element, that would be weak to Dark while Dark would be weak to Light). Of course, then you need to create Light-type moves, and people say "Okay let's make Flash a Light move because it lights up stuff." WRONG. "Okay how about a move called Sparkles that -" WRONG. People cross over their definition of just what "Light" is, and it ends up being a big mess.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see it, though.

Also VA word =/= gospel. What if he told you Brock is like a son to Deliah Ketchum's Mr. Mime? Would you believe him? 'Course not. Just because he's like a son doesn't make him one. Mewtwo is just a clone.

Delta Species would probably be the same thing as the Crystal Pokémon idea. For most Pokémon, it's useless, because they need their natural typing to be used in the best way possible. For example, let's say you've got a Fire-type Parasect. No Bug/Fire, or Grass/Fire, just straight Fire. Crystal Parasect, Parasect δ, whatever you want to call it, you've got one. The only Fire-type move Parasect can learn is Sunny Day. Whoa, look out. Maybe it's a bad example because Parasect is one of the slowest Pokémon on the planet and won't ever go first. The point is, for Parasect to lose its typing, it goes from being slightly less than mediocre to stomp-on-it-with-your-boots. Its only saving grace is Spore. Even Smeargle's not that bad, and he's got worse stats.

Perap is the Flying one, right? I really think they'll stick to Fire/Grass/Water, although I've vowed to raise Perap once I get my game. He's just too cool to pass up.

Buoysel kinda looks starter-y, but I think the'll reveal the starters at the same time. This thing will probably be found in the wild. He's got that "I only evolve once" look to him.

I don't think Perap will evolve.

i agree about bouysel but i think they will both evolve and they will probably be caught at the start of the game.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Don't know if they'll have any new weather, but Castform needs to transform for Sandstorm (Weather Ball changes, but Castform doesn't? What's up with that?). I'm betting they'll give it to him in D/P.
well, a sandstorm isn't weather
maybe:
thunderstorm:
damages one of the Pokémon in battle (random) does less damage to lightning Pokémon
stormy castform
[attachment=446]

Windy:

switches each player's Pokémon every turn
windy castform
[attachment=447]

Attachments

• castform.GIF
    castform.GIF
    1.2 KB · Views: 7
  • castform2.GIF
    castform2.GIF
    1.3 KB · Views: 78
Why isn't a sandstorm weather?

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Why isn't a sandstorm weather?
Good question after all it is a natural event in any dessert, just wait for strong winds and you’re in a sandstorm.

I agree that light type wouldn't work. They would have to take moves such as solarbeam from grass and flash from normal and move them to this new light type. Also, the Sun stone would have to move to light types too. I think it would be cool if they did it, but I don't think it will work.

Grass type Eevee would be really cool, but I doubt they will create more Eevee's.

I would like a fire/dragon pokemon. This may be sensible since Dragons are usually associated with having fire breath. As an added plus, it would get rid of their ice weakness.

Lastly, I would like to see some new grass combinations. Grass types tend to be limited in the types of attacks they use. They did well be creating a grass/water and grass/dark for saphire and ruby. No, specific ideas here.

i think torkoal is pretty cool... like a little turtle pokemon... cute :rolleyes:

either way, i think that "junior mime" could be better... pre-evolution of mr.mime??? you gotta be kidding me....

i wish there was less baby pokemon... they're taking over pokemon

and more "brand new" pokemon evolution branches :shy:

I would like to see evolutions of the final stages and evolutions of the basic pokemon.:)

Back