42 chocolate's Sprite Gallery - Latest Update 2/17/10 - Xous Crobat Pixel-Over

RE: 42 chocolate's Sprite Gallery - Latest Update 2/14/10 - Onix Animation, Diglett/Happiny Fusion

Electabird is really good!

RE: 42 chocolate's Sprite Gallery - Latest Update 2/14/10 - Onix Animation, Diglett/Happiny Fusion

Well, this doesn't count as an update, but I just wanted to share.
Today, I felt like drawing things that take little to no effort in MS Paint. ;P
I present you with four pictures as a result of boredom:
simpledays.jpg

itsamemariowheresmynose.png

internetmemes.png

pikachun.png

That mudkip drawing is awesome. Also, do you mind if I request something?

Sure, go ahead SL.

Oh, and thanks. (I didn't draw the Mudkip, just so you know. XD)

Yeah, I figured. Here's the best mudkip joke parody, even though your paraody is great:
funnyhilariousinterrupt.jpg

Actually, I was just trying to combine a bunch of internet memes into one picture. XD

By the way, here's your second request:
shadowlugiagroudonrever.png

The pixel-over is coming soon.

Thanks very much! I also need an extra one with it's current red areas gray as well.

Yes, perfect. I want to use that as my avy, but I need one more thing. Could you insert the blue into his lines all over his body? (that light up blue in the games.) That last detail would be perfect, thanks for the effort.

Actually, I don't quite get what you're talking about.

I knew that wasn't a good description. Here's an example:
Pokemon_Ruby_Title.png

Those blue lines. Sorry for spamming up your gallery with a request. :p

Meh, it's not that spammy.
shadowlugiagroudongrayw.png

^Is this close to what you wanted? ;-;

Nice! I believe I'll use one of those as my avatar. (On some other forums, probably.)
I'll also make sure to credit you properly!

SL, I'm getting to the pixel-over right now.

Speaking of pixel-overs, here's one of Xous's Crobat art!

xouscrobatpixeloverfina.png

(Yeah, I shrunk it down. It looked... bad at full size. ._.)

It really doesn't look like a pixel-over at all when it's shrunk down. (that's supposed to be a good thing)

Hey, that was my first post since over a week and a half! :D

42 chocolate said:
SL, I'm getting to the pixel-over right now.

Speaking of pixel-overs, here's one of Xous's Crobat art!

xouscrobatpixeloverfina.png

(Yeah, I shrunk it down. It looked... bad at full size. ._.)

it looks too blurry shrunk down though.

Back