(4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awak

RE: (1) Legends Awakened Probopass [7/15]

Probopass is probably best at attacking the bench. It's Pokébody is a good defensive tactic, but not great. Other than that, I like the art.
EDIT: Sweet. Ranger 2 is coming out. Sweet.

RE: (3) Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awakened Probopass [7/15]

And once again, Europe gets exactly nothing. *sigh*

RE: (3) Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awakened Probopass [7/15]

Worlds will prolly be in California... Pokemon Ranger gets a title and a date. Cool. Probopass is pretty neat.

dmaster out.

That's very interesting. I like the clock on the website counting down to worlds.

Probopass is cool. The HP is decent, although i expected a bit more for such a bulky Pokemon. The Body is interesting, considering you can use basic energies to activate it and there are plenty options to manipulate steel energies. The attack is good - I like Bench damaging. All in all, a nice card.

Yesssssss worlds on the west coast means it is near me.:D Probopass is pretty awesome, it would've been so good if Scramble was still in the format when it comes out.

Edit: Happy birthday pokebeach!!!!! This site is amazing for news, teams, the video games, and the TCG so thanks to WPM for all his hard work! And thanks to the staff of 'beach!

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awakened Probopass [

Happy Birthday.

I gave you your present already :)

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awakened Probopass [

Happy birthday, Pokebeach! You're the best Pokemon site ever! :D
So, Pokemon Ranger 2 comes out later this year. I have the first one, but i'm not sure if I'll buy the second one.

[/font]Happy Birthday Pokebeach!I really liked the 1st Pokemon Ranger and I love the new pokemon so I'm really excited.Do any of you like the new DP Manga?I looked on Amazon and it said that the 2nd one is coming out in September.

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of A

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEBEACH!!!!!:p

Happy Birthday to pokebeach. I'm glad to see it's done so well.

Cheers to pokebeach and Have a Great Birthday.

I've been a fan from back then! I just haven't been a member. :p I came here for a very long time and my brother and I have always read your updates. Happy birthday Pokébeach!

I love your site, man. Pokébeach is my top Pokémon site along with the best German Pokémon site, Filb.de and GAME FREAK themselves. :)

Happy birthday pokebeach!! :D

Happy Birthday Pokebeach!!!
Have a great day!!

*The Little Grunt Piplup*

Umm, excuse me:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33389
scampy said:
This is the official Birthday thread, the place to post if you wish any of your pals on Pokebeach a happy anniversary of, uh, life. Please note that any new "Happy birthday" threads created from this point onwards will be deleted without question.

Have fun!

Haha, just kidding. Good job on a great site WPM, keep up the good work.

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of A

I found this place this year and it turned out to be the best website I have ever found ive made many friends on the forums and im always up to date on the pokemon news
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEBEACH

I know I've only been on pokebeach for a bit more than one fifth of its duration, but I think I'm allowed to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEBEACH!

Back