(4) New Platinum Video, LA Prerelease Sleeves and Theme Deck Lists, Visual Platinum Ad Translation:

RE: (2) Visual Platinum Ad Translation: Item Distribution?, Special Limited Edition Dialga and Palkia DS Lite [8/8]

pikachu1246 said:
I bought a nintendo DS.. it's crimson.... 2 days later I discovered my friend was going to give a dialga/palkia one away to any of his friends -_-

That is sad...:(

RE: (2) Visual Platinum Ad Translation: Item Distribution?, Special Limited Edition Dialga and Palkia DS Lite [8/8]

i think the silhouettes are rotom forms. they look a lot like rotom to me.

RE: (3) LA Prerelease Sleeves and Theme Deck Lists, Visual Platinum Ad Translation: Item Distribution?, Special Limited

Thank you for the Regigigas sleeves. I love you.

Sorry, uhh... I'm just excited my favorite Pokemon are on the sleeves <3

RE: (3) LA Prerelease Sleeves and Theme Deck Lists, Visual Platinum Ad Translation: Item Distribution?, Special Limited

Perhaps they will give you like....dolls of the next pokemon generation. You know, for your secret base or something.

RE: (4) New Platinum Video, LA Prerelease Sleeves and Theme Deck Lists, Visual Platinum Ad Translation: Item Distributi

OMG!!! That video is freaking amazing!!!
I'm soooooooooooo glad I'm importing.

EDIT:
Ok, now that I've calmed down some and re-watched the video many times (and posted it on various other forums), it seems like we have:
-a battle factory-like facility where you rent pokemon.
-card matching? possible mini game?
-balloon blow up, and balancing Mime Jr. on a ball mini games
-a Piplup boat?!
-Piplup can be taken into amnity square
-double battle: You and your rival vs. Volkner and Flint
-FASTER SURFING!

RE: (4) New Platinum Video, LA Prerelease Sleeves and Theme Deck Lists, Visual Platinum Ad Translation: Item Distributi

Well, I am extremely happy that I waited for the Lime Green DS to come here (and now I do not have to, for I am 100% getting that black one.) It's been what... over half a year since my DS broke? /wrist

Also, that video is amazing. You and Rival versus Flint and Volknor? Do want. And it seems like you can get more Pokemon, now? (You send out a Milotic, hmm.)

Dang... Awesome sleeves, and even more Platinum coverage. What's better that PokeBeach?

I love those new Regigigas slips!!! My favourite type of yellow too....

And they have the 'look' of those Japanese slips....'

*dead*

Boy, Platinum looks awesome cannot wait to get it

I hope that Charmander or Gible will be included on the pokemon that can be in Amity Square that way cool pokemon can be found in there.
As for the sleeves I lost my appetite.

Platinum looks so cool! I'll buy it as soon as it comes out here.

Pokebeach is the best English Pokemon site!

I've pre-ordered 2 copies of Pokemon Platinum, one for me, one for my brother with express shipping from Play-Asia, so when I get the hints for the five silhouettes, I'll let you guys know if nobody has yet. :)

Also, the new sleeves look so much like the JPN ones. Hope it really is a dream come true.

Animelee said:
Pokebeach is the best English Pokemon site!

I've pre-ordered 2 copies of Pokemon Platinum, one for me, one for my brother with express shipping from Play-Asia, so when I get the hints for the five silhouettes, I'll let you guys know if nobody has yet. :)

Where did you order them? I've been looking everywhere for a reliable site to pre-order the game ^_^

I hope the DS Bundle is in during my trip to the US.

I was planning to buy a DS in the US anyway as my current DS is heavy, ugly and person. :p

RE: (2) Visual Platinum Ad Translation: Item Distribution?, Special Limited Edition D

bonnie said:
I think the silhouettes are rotom forms. they look a lot like rotom to me.
I completely agree. A lot of them share some common features and they all have about the right shape.
I love rotom, so naturally I'm excited

The Regigigas sleeves look much more sturdy. That's a good thing. Also no logos. Yay! :D

Platinium video looks amazing. Piplup boat is cool, the minigames look fun, Torn World just keeps on looking better and better, the BF looks better, and I love the new front sprites for Infernape and Lucario. Strange but cool. Also, awesome double battle with Double Gym Leaders.

dmaster out.

i love how the pokemons turn back to their trainers when trown out of a pokeball in the beginning of a battle <3
it as they sey their ready to fight in the start of the battles :D

That video was awesome. In this mornings episode they gave away a clue of why the Torn World was made and I think it has to do with Team Galactic.:)

@Gale

Play-Asia. :) It's a really great importing site. Enjoy!

Back