4/22, Numero Uno Articuno, The Symbol Life, Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, OI didn't know that Noland had a articuno. Whatever happened to Misty? I can only see the episodes here on Pokébeach, so what happened

I like the fact that I saw mew in the commercial, cause mew has only 2 anime appearances now (without mastermind)
BTWO, who's the mastermind, mewtwo?, mew?, Ash?, a game where you have to guess the code?

So what is this Mirage movie?  I thought the next movie we were all waiting for was the one with Mew and Lukario??  Is it just simply a movie to celebrate the 10th anniversary?  

Anyone know if it will be out on DVD anytime soon??

EDIT: I've been waiting for at least a year to watch this episode with Articuno vs. Charizard! THANK YOU! I finally was able to see one of the best episodes I've ever seen, and the long wait was worth it!

It doesn't count as a movie it's just a special celebrating the 10th Anniversary... And no, I don't think a DVD release has been planned yet but it's likely...

cute-mew said:
I like the fact that I saw mew in the commercial, cause mew has only 2 anime appearances now (without mastermind)
BTWO, who's the mastermind, mewtwo?, mew?, Ash?, a game where you have to guess the code?

We don't know exactly who the Mastermind is. But he looks to be just some random villian who has made no previous appearences in the anime...

Not sure if you guys heard, but on the radio the voice actors for team rocket (Jesse, James, & Meowth) are advertising certain products (can't remember the specific products right now)!! Talk about scary, because I didn't expect to hear them on the radio.

RE:  4/22, Numero Uno Articuno, The Symbol Life, Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon Commercials

ColdFire64 said:
Not sure if you guys heard, but on the radio the voice actors for team rocket (Jesse, James, & Meowth) are advertising certain products (can't remember the specific products right now)!!  Talk about scary, because I didn't expect to hear them on the radio.

Wait you mean like the Japanese commercials advertising half decks... I'm confused.

No, I was meaning to say that the current voice actors in the USA are doing "live" ads on the radio here in my city. Sorry for any confusion.

Noland didn't really had a Articuno.It was just his's friend.But why did Noland tells Articuno to battle with Ash?

Its lucky, Noland did so...otherwise we would have to miss such a great episode...

RE: 4/22, Numero Uno Articuno, The Symbol Life, Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon Commerci

Please don't post in anything more than 2 weeks old. This thread has been dead since the end of April.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back