4/15, The Right Place at the Right Mime, A Real Cleffa-Hanger, Mastermind of Mirage..

I've just started to watch them, and I'm surprised, there's no frontier island? and they're going trough kanto again.
this brings up some questions:
will ash see his primeape again? or others
will ash meet the other gym leaders again?
how about the 4th generation, why do they need information while there are almost no 4th gen. pokémons in kanto?

now happy?

RE:  4/15, The Right Place at the Right Mime, A Real Cleffa-Hanger, Mastermind of Mirage..

mystery said:
i tried to play the episodes, but i only got a green screen and i could only hear it:[

Hmm, that's strange... Are you sure you have Windows Media installed on your computer??

Anyway, thanks again for episodes WPM even though I'd already seen them it seem I missed that Mastermind commercial (Which doesn't really look that bad besides the fact of new voice actors). And the 9th movie keeps looking better and better with each new trailer.

Thanks again.

RE: 4/15, The Right Place at the Right Mime, A Real Cleffa-Hanger, Mastermind of Mira

The episodes were all "Let's value our friendship" -like. BOOOO! YOU SUCK!

I just wanted to put this out there...

WPM, you mentioned a new PokeBall sound effect but I didn't notice anything it sounded same as always...

RE: 4/15, The Right Place at the Right Mime, A Real Cleffa-Hanger, Mastermind of Mira

I know the original TR motto in the dub wasn't an exact translation of the original, but it really sounds like complete improvisation this time around, and it's absolutely terrible. If that's how it is in Japan, my bad, but wow, this is an absolutely vomitrocious motto in comparison to the old one, and you can tell it seems very much made up. Also, since neither are identical, I can't tell how much is situational improvisation like the mottos always are now, and how much is the standard.

Also, I was too dense to notice any new Pokéball sound?

RE: 4/15, The Right Place at the Right Mime, A Real Cleffa-Hanger, Mastermind of Mir

mystery said:
i tried to play the episodes, but i only got a green screen and i could only hear it:[
You probably don't have your codecs updated.

As for the PokeBall sound effect, listen to the PokeBall when they release a Pokemon. It's different.

RE:  4/15, The Right Place at the Right Mime, A Real Cleffa-Hanger, Mastermind of Mirage..

GODZILLA said:
The new Team Rocket motto isn't terrible, but I prefer the old one.
really?!!! I ♥ the new motto it's so new:cool:

It felt good to see all of ashes pokemon but where was charizard? Is he still in the charisific valley with lizza or is he with clair and her dragonite? last I knew he was with lizza.:)

hey , this is great that u are uplaoding episodes. Singapore's Pokemon episodes is SO way behing :( Upload more in the future!

I believe you will be seeing charizard by this week...with his new attack...

May I know where was the Singapore's episode are now aired?
Are they repeating the episode?

I think the team rocket's motto are just changed a bit like they always did.Just the last part was different,i think they will have their motto changed Slightly in the future episode.But the front part are always the same...

xxashxx said:
It felt good to see all of ashes pokemon but where was charizard? Is he still in the charisific valley with lizza or is he with clair and her dragonite? last I knew he was with lizza.:)

Ya, he is. But you won't have to wait much longer to see some more Charizard action. I think this weekend in fact... might be wrong though...

You are right ,this weekend you will be able to see charizard again and just for 2 episodes...

Sweet. Thanks alot because I have been waiting a very long time to see charizard.:)

xxashxx said:
Sweet. Thanks alot because I have been waiting a very long time to see charizard.:)

We all have. I don't think we've seen him since the Silver Conference. That's 3 seasons...

That is a looooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time because charizard is my number 1 favorite pokemon.:)

Actually,what do think the battle between articuno and charizard?
Who will win the battle logicaly?
Is that mean that articuno stand no chance due to the weakness of its type or legendary pokemon should win no matter what?

I think articuno will win hands down because it is water-ice type.:)

Back