• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

3rd Win Condition, Kyurem-Shiftry

Should i play this for states?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magnezone_Elf

Sexy as ever!!!
To who it may concern: I'm not playing this in States!
Pokémon-17
1 Cleffa HGSS
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Ditto TM
1 Landorus
4 Kyurem NV
4-2-3 Shiftry

Energy-15
2 DCE
2 Rainbow
2 Prism
4 {F}
5 {W}

Trainers-28
3 Junk Arm
2 Switch
3 Seeker
3 SSU
2 Juniper
3 PONT
1 N
4 Candy
2 PlusPower
4 Collector
1 Sage's

Strategy
Spread with Kyurem and Landorus to take my opponent's Pokémon off the boar quick. Shiftry gets rid of those big HP guys that take forever to KO with Glaciate or Gaia Hammer.

No plus power. It isn't that good IMO. Try taking that out for another junk arm for recycling and catcher. Also might want some catcher and more draw power or something. Jirachi might be good too.

Hmmm.... jirach might me a great iddea!
But pluspower bumps Landy up to 90 damage, OHKOing Zekrom EX, but I could go to 1. But remember, I'm spreading to take Pokémon off the board, not get KOs, so no catcher.
Thanks!

Ill bump this after league today.

The reason Catcher helps is because it lets you get a high retreat Pokemon in the Active so you can safely spread

Then ditto might help to reduce their pokemon to 4 and drifblim might too if you want to do it that way. Just an interesting idea.

eelektriks in zekeels are also catcher bait. So is gardevoir in mewtwo/gardevoir. I think its good after they have a full bench and then setting ditto down so they have to discard some of their pokemon.

Eviolite could help to keep Kyrum and Landorus alive longer, and keep at least 2 Plus Power to OHKO Zekrom EX. Maybe less Collector and Dual Ball instead? Ditto would be good, it keeps on more pokemon off the board, at least for a few turns.

Great idea! I made one similar to this, Shiftry/Drifblim/Ditto. It worked nicely but had bad recovery. Maybe add Rescue Energy to get your pokemon back.

No, only one is needed because you don't need it that often, and when you do, only one is needed. I would actually not put ditto in because the opponent can just discard a damaged pokemon, hurting you.

I honestly think that you should lower your rare candy count since you are already running a 4-2-3 count for your Shiftry Line, 4 rare candies just seem like an overkill for one evolution line in a deck. In terms of any other changes, what the others mentioned above. Mainly the Eviolite comment mentioned earlier seem really important for this deck.

Back