3rd place battle roads report

EmmetCHH22

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everybody I'm back with a report. This time I was in Randolph new jersey fighting it out. So let's see how I did.

Round 1- Jeremy zeels mirror 0-0

In the early game the prize trade was fair he was always ahead of me. When it was like 4-5 prizes him in the favor he n me down to four and I drew dead. By the time I hit a supporter I was already out of it. So I ended up losing.

Round 2- Zachary another mirror match 0-1

He had 4 tynamos prized so yah I won and you should pretty much knowed what happened.

Round 3- Robby K lando terakion 1-1

He was a new player. I just went agro mewtwo and he couldn't respond. So I won that

Round 4- Noah another mirror match:rolleyes:2-1

I got incredibly lucky and he got dead draws whenever he tried to stall I always top decked something to get out of it. So that was another win.

So yah I ended up going 3-1 :D and I got my first victory cup yay:D so I'll see you guys next week peace out.

- Emmet

You forgot to mention how in round 2 you were tied at 1-1 prizes in the end. It was close. Congratss I guess.....Too bad my resitance was better (Bad for you) :)

RogueChomp said:
You forgot to mention how in round 2 you were tied at 1-1 prizes in the end. It was close. Congratss I guess.....Too bad my resitance was better (Bad for you) :)
why didn't you BEAT JEREMY ;)

Back