Wi-Fi Trades 3DS Friend Code and Pokémon X / Y Friend Safari Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my FC;

Forum Name: Galli
FC: 3454-1107-6821
Type: Steel
Pokemon: Metang, Skarmory, and an unknown.

I've added a handful of people back to page 26. If you could return the favour it would be much obliged. If anyone else wants in then let me know what your code is. For those that I have added; 2036-7516-6718 -- Kieron -- I don't know what Pokemon I have.

Added:
Galli
Caronte
Sashlyr
IgnisMagister
RaveApex
Blah13
Frost Mage
Khalddrogo
Foxfire
Chaosomega
Shinjiru Taiyou
FoxFire
MrSquarepants
Kapzoja
Rion
shenry7
Super__Sonic
j923h
MegaTombo
Thetwiggy13
Rageazard
Ninox
Sontrowa
SoulWind
EditedVirus
Sslie Zoommo
soCray
Zulish
Emperor
HoOhLugia
mega safariblade
Emboar555
someguy
esperante
Ho-Oh_Master
mastermagpie
Rivendark
wako_88
madcap
Atmosk
Skyress
wispfall
MtheW
papakankri
Spammy
pikablu29

Forum Name: Exploud
Friend Code: 2079-7260-7551
Safari Type: No idea, hoping this will help me find out.

Thanks, crew.

Forum Username: mhamaoka
Friend Code: 3067-5626-6609
3DS Games You Play: XY
Safari Type: Fire - Slugma, Pansear, and third one unknown

Please PM me if you add me so that I can add you back.

Username: coraguardian
FC: 1160-9717-2462
In-Game name: Gilles
Playing Pokémon Y
Safari type: Poison with whirlipede, kakuna and garbodor.
Pm'ed users I added. Please PM me if you add me.

Username: lucariopulse333
Friend code: 2406-5343-2688
Games I play: Pokemon Y
In-game: Alcx
Friend Safari type and Pokemon: Fighting with Machoke, Throh and Breloom

Looking for someone with Dittos PM me :)

Hey guys I'm looking to expand my friend safari but i need some with some specific Pokemon

Normal with Chansey
Bug with Pinsir
Dark with Inkay/Absol
Electric with Helioptile
Fairy with Spritzee
Fighting with Riolu
Fire with Pyroar/Fletchinder
Flying with Fletchinder/Tranquill
Ghost with Spiritomb
Grass with Quilladin
Ground with Gastrodon
Ice with Lapras
Poison with Toxicroak/Whirlipede
Psychic with Gothorita
Rock with Shuckle
Steel with Excadrill/Klefki
Water with Gyarados/Octillery

My friend safari type is steel with magneton, bronzong and forretress. FC is in sig just send me a PM with ur friend code

Everyone can now use a new tool I created. First go here. Click 'Add Your Friend Code' and then enter in your information. If you don't know your safari Pokemon, leave them blank. You will then be added upon clicking the submit button. Please note that some of you have already been entered into the database. In the event you have more than 1 3DS system, you will need to leave me either a PM or profile comment with the information for the other system.

If you make a mistake, you are able to edit your information at any time. Putting inappropriate content in the fields will have consequences. This can include being deleted from the Friend Code List with the inability to be added back. Action on the forum may be taken as well depending on the severity of the offense.

The list automatically sorts everyone by username so it will be easier to find your friends. You also can search for a specific Pokemon easily.

I will be working on adding the older entries to the list. You can also already add yourself or edit your entry to include the Pokémon in your Friend Safari!

It would be marvelous if people actually put what Pokemon they had in the Master List. :p

Galli said:
It would be marvelous if people actually put what Pokemon they had in the Master List. :p

First we are dealing with adding the friend codes. After that, we will deal with adding their Pokemon. You can always update your own if you haven't yet.

I also want to point out that people might be interested in battles and trades and not that much in the Friend Safari. You're allowed to add yourself to the list without the Pokémon you have in your Friend Safari too!

Game name : Mako (X)
Friend Code : 3110 4887 3417
Grass : Chespin, Ivysaur, Sunkern
Game name : Chris (Y)
Friend Code : 5429 7124 8038
Poison : Gloom, Garbordor, Drapion

I removed some of the previous posts. Please note that members can now add themselves to the Friend Code an Friend Safari Index! You can search for members and Pokémon on the new page and contact them through private messages, profile comments, or in the PokéBeach X / Y Chat Room!

Looking for someone who has a normal friend safari with either eevee or ditto, PM me if you do, my FC is 1607-1589-3809 and im rock type with barbaracle,dwebble and magcargo

Forum Name: Boathos
FC: 1822-0300-9919
Type: Ghost
Pokemon: Lampent, pumpkaboo and unknown

if you add me, PM me. i'll add you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back