3DS Discussion Thread

Too late, I already emailed Nintendo :p. I'll be fine though, so I think I'll just spam carefully make plently of notes to give to my friends until I unlock something.

Is there any way to send notes to just one person? I tried sending a note to one of my friends once, but I don't think I saw that option.

If not, that's just stupid.

So the Pikachu 3DS XL is coming out.... I just got a regular 3DS 20 days ago, lol.
Don't regret it though, because back when I got it I could still get the Marth DLC for Fire Emblem free.

I want the pikachu one, but I just cannot do it because of the price of 3DSXL capture cards... :(

I'll be acting super fast! I'll be at the store bright and early Sunday morning before breakfast. :D

Re: RE: 3DS Discussion Thread

NachoMan said:
PellOfTheTundra said:
I want the pikachu one, but I just cannot do it because of the price of 3DSXL capture cards... :(

Capture cards? What do you need that for?

I am a youtube wifi battler. I have to get a capture card for X and Y wifi battles.

I actually wouldn't mind getting that Pikachu 3DS XL because I only have a regular 3DS but I'd prefer to save my money for a Wii U eventually. The XL is pretty nice and limited edition is cool and all, but I think the Wii U will eventually pick up steam and I'd rather be able to have both available to me.

dmaster out.

I wouldn't mind getting the Pikachu 3DS XL either, but for reasons I already said, and if we also get the Charizard 3DS XL too(which I would get over the pikachu 3DS XL), I won't be getting one.

Is there any chance that we will get the Charizard 3DS? I'm thinking of upgrading my 3DS regular to an XL, and I would buy the Charizard over the Pikachu any day.

Porygon-X said:
Is there any chance that we will get the Charizard 3DS? I'm thinking of upgrading my 3DS regular to an XL, and I would buy the Charizard over the Pikachu any day.

Not at this time. It probably has a more likely chance of being released here around Pokemon's 15th Anniversary.

Then again, who knows when or if it'll be released.

Pokedex 3D Pro is going on sale starting today! Retails for $9.99 for a limited time! With this going on sale just three days before the Pikachu Edition 3DS XL is out. Secretly, I think they're trying to pull more Pokedex 3D Pro sales with the Pikachu 3DS XL.

Back