(3) U.S. Nationals Relocated, DP106 and DP107 Episode Titles, Images of 'Bonds to the End of Time' [

RE: (1) Images of 'Bonds to the End of Time' [11/14]

Whoaaaaa^^

Nice Gallade and Infernape Lv.X

great Cel-Shading artwork.

I see a Luxray Lv.X.(And if they go by the Match Place pokemon Weavile, Aggron, T-Tar, and Roserade)

Also Psychic Gallade I can't wait to see it's attack.

I think the deck is likely to be Fire and Ground> Flint and Bertha and Psychic and Grass> Lucian and Aaron. I hope it's that anyway. But they could mix it up a bit.

It also looks like Mismagius Lvl X also belongs to Fantina... awesome.

It also looks like Gallade Lvl X only has 100HP, meaning GL/E4 Cards are basics too...

Hmm...

Roark & Rampardos
Byron & Bastiodon
Gardina & Roseade
Melissa & Lucario
Wake & Floatzel
Fantina & Mismagius
Candice & Froslass
Volkner & Luxray

They are all of their main pokemon, even tho Volkner's strongest is Electrivire but Luxray suit him the best.

As for E4, they would use their strongest Pokemon too:

Aaron - Drapion
Bertha - Hippowndon
Flint - Infernape (actually, his strongest is Magmortar)
Lucian - Gallade

I dont think the news article mentions Cynthia... Lol.

p.s. on booster, you do see Bastiodon on it..

Do Gallade X and Infernape X count as 2 of the 5 Xs?

This Gallade Lv.X looks awesome =)

Luxray Lv X?

Talk about ironic. ;) What's next? Milotic Lv X? :p

I love seeing the attack costs and fantasising about what the attacks/poke-powers/bodies could be. Ooh, a PPCC cost for Mismagius G Lv X.

The artwork on Gallade and Infernape Lv X look pretty cool, actually.

EDIT: randomman29, how did you know there was a Luxray Lv X, btw?

They're... basic?

I can't believe it, my all time favourite set, VS (which never got realeased outside of Japan for those won't don't know) finally gets a sequel, I'm so happy :'D

Even though the Jotho Gym Leaders were way more awesome, I guess I can settle with these, who knows, maybe they'll do the other gym leaders in feature sets. I'm just glad the entire concept of these trainer-Pokémon is back (I know Japan gets these promo sets with anime characters' Pokémon as cards, but I donno, those don't really count). Something tells me mewtwo lvX will see some more play because of this.
People who know me IRL know that I've always been a fanatic of basic-decks, don't ask me why, but playing around with basics always seemed more appealing to me than evolutions. The only real archtypes I ever played were Mynx and AMU, just because of this reason. I honestly can't wait for this set to come out, they better hurry.

This looks soooooooooooo cool!
I wonder what will be the more dominant force, Gym Leaders or Team Galactic?
(I'm leading towards Team Galactic - shuts down Body/Power and good fast Pokemon with an easy way out with Poke Return, and many other great additions that the Gym Leaders might not be able to make up for.)

You never know, I'm predicting the return of the good old Gym leader trainers (now in the form of supporters, of course) and gyms as stadiums. Specific TMs (like in VS) would also be a possibility one shouldn't overlook. I donno, I think the GLs cards might be as good, or maybe even better than the G cards. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm hoping they do some nostalgia sets after this, like with Team Rocket (and maybe Aqua and Magma) and the previous gym leaders (preferably the 1st, since they're probably still the best-known).

I love the pack art. Mismagus is probably a fail though, as it takes 4 energy to attack, something frowned upon at the moment. But you never know! That Power could be something awesome!

Leafeon Lv X could power it up, I guess. If it's an epic enough attack...

(not Togekiss - 'cause Galactic decks will play that power-blocking thing when you play it)

It would have to be overly epic, though. Like "Discard 2 energys attached to Migmagus GL. Draw a Prize Card." =P

I wonder if there's Arceus...

Wait, how do we know there's a Luxray Lv.X in this set? 0_o Anyway, the images so far look good. I'm impressed with Infernape's artwork; much better than the DP one. Lol Spoon. Gym Leader Trainer cards would be so cool to make a 10th anniversary return. :D

dmaster out.

They look so cool. I wonder what Pokemon will be in our set. I hope they will be close to this set.:)

Well the past few set's in Japan have given most of the space on the packs to the Lv.Xs in the set.

I'll just cross my fingers for Luxray Level X :D I also thought there would be one when I saw the packaging.

(Note for everyone asking, so far there is no official thing saying that, we're all just imagining it :D)

Back