(3) Stormfront Dusknoir, Holo POP 7 Latios and Latias, Garchomp Promos and Shiny Milotic [9/22]

They'll take out 2 Shaymins, 2 Giratinas, 2 Dialga and Shaymin Lv.X. One of the two Magnezone and Dusknoir could be taken out, and I'm almost certain we are getting Drapion Lv.X

Yeah WPM, That sounds like a pretty traumatic experience. Glad it wasn't a lot worse.

Best of Luck, I hope you will be ok.

I like the art on the Garchomp and the attack just needs two things, Boost energy back, and the words "You May" at the start of the text.
Also WPM give me your brother's FC on SSBB and I'll give him a good pounding for you.:D :D :D

Anyway its good to have new info again.

U went to worlds... i remember seeing u :)

BTW did u forget who i am or was my annoying avatar enough to stay in ur memory? :/

Did you forget the characters in brawl? (if u did, this would not be soo bad, u get to live the exitement again!!! :D)

Are you mad at ur little Bro.? Does he feel bad about it?

Sorry for all the questions WPM D:

Yeah, I hope you feel better about the accident. It must be scary to lose your memory, have tooth pain(worse than braces-and that even hurts a lot) and going blind for two hours. If I lost my sight, everything is lost, but what amazes me is that you couldn't see a color, not black. When I imaging blindness, I think of only seeing black. Odd to describe... Feel better!

Anyway, cool to see scans and info. I can't wait to get Stormfront! T2Scizor!

The Crystal Shaymin said:
Dialga can always be a non-holo rare...

The IFDS Dialga is a holo rare, though. I haven't heard of any holo cards that turned non-holo when translated to English.

Then again, I've never really researched the subject. :/

RE: (3) Stormfront Dusknoir, Holo POP 7 Latios and Latias, Garchomp Promos and Shiny

It can destroy Kingdra every time and get pummeled by Jirachi! But what will it do against Leafeon, Gliscor, Skittles, AMU, Rhyperior, Garchomp, PLOX, GG, Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Empoleon, Houndoom, Tentacruel, Lanturn, Froslass, Bronzong, and Starmie??? lol

Awesome. The cards look pretty cool. I wonder which cards they removed from the set. Maybe they have to cut back because of high prices now.:)

Wait, I just realised - That Dusknoir doesn't have the Flavour text.

*really hopes somebody didn't already point that out earlier in the thread*

I drafted a set list last night based on Dusknoir, IFDS and the deck kit, and based on that, my thoughts:

-- The Charizard line is, I think, 101, 102 and 103/100.
-- I think the three Shiny Pokémon are out, and will be Black Star Promo cards.
-- Both Dialga, both Giratina, both Shaymin and Shaymin LV.X are out
-- The deck kit Magnezone and Dusknoir are non-holo in Stormfront (as per usual with deck kit holos)
-- Drapion LV.X isn't in the set (Spring 2009 probably says hi)

We'll see how close I get to the actual list.

One time i was about to faint, i saw only black... are you sure it was not black?
wait... when people go blind they see white don't they? ah! that hurts my mind!!!

Anyways it must be horrible to get all of this out of just tickling your brother.

just a suggestion but if you read some of the post you put on the site last year or this maybe you will start to remember stuff also thanks for the lesson never to tickle anyone ever again

Wow...I can't imagine seeing nothing...and still being concious..wow.

Anyway, we'll probably get 5 lv.Xs in the set(Dusknoir,Machamp,Hetran,Regigigas,Raichu), and I think the Char line will probably be secret rares. The shines could, too. We'll see when WPM posts the set list(if he remembers how...lol...no offense WPM....:p

What the.. are you ok?I always wondered what blindness felt like, I guess it's undescribable.So anyways, can't you remmeber going to worlds?Can you remmeber interveiwing that pokemon guy?Urm.. while your at it, can I ask, do you remember, speedhost101? *cough* I swear, He isn't me, he's a schoolfreind, I swear!Oh btw they distibuted arceus 2 days abo but hardly anyone knew.And zimbabwe has invaded south america.

hey Water! that reminds of ash! that one time he blacked out and couldnt remember pikachu or anything! thank god your alright..... just take it easy on brawl :D see the movie memento by the same directo who did the dark knight that will make you wish your memory was sharper :D

Lol, wow. Well Shaymin evolved into Sheimari, Regigigas got a liquid forme, some 5th gen Pokémon were revealed oh and a LIVE action Pokémon movie is being filmed.

Lol.

Back