(3) Nintendo Power Pikachu, Fossil Quiz, New Nintendo DS Model Soon [9/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last poll was bullcrap.It was only a fossilized eyevrow that they took dna from.Thats so hard to remember, all I rmembered is that they used mews DNA to make mewtwo.Maybe I feel like answering this poll incorrectly now!Seriously!

luxfluxio said:
the last poll was bullcrap.It was only a fossilized eyevrow that they took dna from.Thats so hard to remember, all I rmembered is that they used mews DNA to make mewtwo.Maybe I feel like answering this poll incorrectly now!Seriously!
WPM, you're so wickedly evil, how dare you ask something I PERSONALLY FORGOT! This is so rude of you...
As a revenge, I am going to act like I'm actually dumb and be one of the wrong answers on the poll! MUHAHAHA.

Seriously, what?

i chose mewtwo from last week's quiz! it was so easy. if it's related to mewtwo, then i know it!
i know this week's too. I had a feeling this week's quiz was coming up soon.

I WISH I HAD THAT BIRTHDAY PIKACHU TWT

I am personally excited about the DS. It's supposed to cost less than 20000 yen. (so that would be less than $200, amirite?) I need to give my mom her DS lite back anywhosits.

Well, I didn't pick Relicanth as the answer, but I didn't get it right. At least I'm not one of that 51%. ;p This next poll answer better be what most people didn't pick...

I was wondering if they were going to give away a Pokemon at that NP Anneversary thing, and sure enough they did. If I had gone, I probably would've brought my DS for the plane. Surf Pikachu ftw.

dmaster out.

Was there any specific Nature that these Pikachus had? Or is it now completely viable to use a Surf Pikachu with a good Nature if you got your hands on one of these event Pikas?

Yes, I realize Wish support is another idea.

In response to Fossil Quiz:

Mewtwo was not born of a fossil in neither games or manga, and it asked, in light of all franchises. There was no correct answer.

Paperfairy said:
In response to Fossil Quiz:

Mewtwo was not born of a fossil in neither games or manga, and it asked, in light of all franchises. There was no correct answer.

what are you talking about? the scientists found a fossilized remnant of Mew's eyebrow and used it to clone Mewtwo. The people in the movie even mentioned that they were using a "fossilized remnant of Mew" to create the most powerful pokemon in the world for Giovanni.

Yes, in the animé, Mewtwo was born of a fossil, but the question was asking, which one was born of a fossil in all of the franchises. Mewtwo was not.

Paperfairy said:
Yes, in the animé, Mewtwo was born of a fossil, but the question was asking, which one was born of a fossil in all of the franchises. Mewtwo was not.
GRRRR.
OK, I am just gonna quote myself from the last quiz thread so that I don’t get in trouble:
LaprasBoi said:
masterryanx said:
When was it ever stated that Blaine was involved in the conception of Mewtwo in the anime canon? [...] I'm not quite sure how this answer was 100% true.
UGH! Why are people so freaking clueless about English these days? To make WPM’s response a little more clear, “in light of all franchises” means “taking all franchises into consideration” NOT “consistently in every franchise”.

Mod Edit: Keep the language down and be respectful to other members regardless of how "uninformed" they are. Thanks.

If anyone has one for trade I would gladly trade for it.:)

Is this comfirmed or is it just a Rumor?

If it's true im only allowed to get it if it has better graphics and a 2 mega pixel or higher camera :'(
My dad says it will be exactly like a phone with DS Games.......

It will be like the I phone and cell phones but with added features. Who knows maybe it will be a cell phone too.:)

When it sais "Software-based web browser.", does that mean the DSi comes with Internet?

It's actually a free download you get off the DS-store; it's doesn't come with it out of the box ;).

Do not post in any thread in which the last post was 2 weeks ago or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back