(3) Next Modified Format, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Images, Shaymin's Sky Forme Accidentall

RE: (1) Shaymin's Sky Forme Accidentally Revealed [6/6]

Ok, maybe (hopefully) it looks a tad bit better without the terrible quality.
Anyhow, currently I'm guessing it's trying to be like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy. This could explain why Shaymin has 100 for every stat but is nothing like its comrades, that would have to mean this was planned all along, though.

Yeah, heres to hoping that we can get a better quality picture of it soon. The current one you have is... kind of not that great, heh. From the description... it sounds like it would look cool or cute or whatever you people want it to look like. :p All we can do is wait untill we get a better quality image, till then we just have to guess what it's going to look like.

The next CoroCoro should come out next week.

Why does everyone say Sky forme? Did the poster the guy talked of Say sky form? THis looks alot like a ice form, It looks like it doesnt have wings, It's all ice-ish, Theres not even wind around it, And "Icey sky" seems fishy, Is this is ice form of shaymin, THen I bet Blue sKy was right with the Regigigas Sky form.

Ooh, I think like it even better than PurpleKecleon's design. =D I can't wait until we can see a larger picture! ^_^

It looks as if it is a Ice/Grass form, it reminds me a lot about Abomasnow. Hopefully next CoreCore we will get more details.

Because of the flower and the leaves on it's head, I bet it's Ice/Grass or Grass/ice, Looks more like ice/grass tho.

..Still, Why is everyone saying Sky forme?

Theres red behind chimchar that looks about the same as behind shaymin, And those look nothing like wings.

That's funny how they accidentally revealed it on a cup! :p
Looks cool. It's hard to see it since it's so small, though.

http://blog-imgs-19.fc2.com/r/a/i/raim2005/img080606.jpg

Thats blue sky's image, not as blurry,

And it looks like theres a roserade stand above shaymin's body.

..About chimchar, That was it's flame, my bad.

Mechanos7 said:
http://blog-imgs-19.fc2.com/r/a/I/raim2005/img080606.jpg

Thats blue sky's image, not as blurry,
Did you not read the post?

..?

I read the post you made and I translated Blue sky's but Google translator messes up blue skY's post.

Meh, Ill just wait till corocoro comes out because it's either Flying/ice, Ice/flying Grass/flying flying/grass or grass/ice ice/grass(Since first type is main type and second is secondary)

Though I find that Regigigas ice forme would be weird and wouldnt make sense, Because thats like being bias to all the regis but regigigas and Regice.

RE: (2) Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Images, Shaymin's Sky Forme Accidentally Revealed [6/6]

I cant wait for translations of those LvXs. The Dusknior looks kinda weird, doesn't have any attacks, just the one Power, seems odd to me. The Heatran, I don't recall what it did, but the art looks really cool. The Raichu looks like it might be good, but you can't really judge untill we have translations so we will just have to wait. :( The Trainers... man I hope that we get some new good trainers. Looks like they each have 2 different effects that you might be able to pick from, that would give the game a way different mechanic. Magic has something like that, but to see it coming to Pokemon, that would be interesting.

Oh, I have taken a year of Japanese, and I think I know the names of the Trainers. The one on the far left looks to be PokeDoor +, the middle one: PokeHeal +, and the one on the right: PokePull +. Don't quote me on those, I'm not 100% sure but I think that those are the names. I've only taken one year so I am nowhere close to being at the level that Bangiras is at.

Should be an interesting set or few sets when/if we get it here in America.

RE: (2) Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Images, Shaymin's Sky Forme Accidentally R

YAY NEW RAICHU! *claps hands and giggles like a moron*

with such a playable raichu, i might actually really have to learn TCG now instead of just collecting cards and going oooh, shiney.

as for shaymin/whatever it is, this joke is old to anyone in the chat room i stalk, but i see it and i want to call up nintendo to remind them we've already got a grass type eevee D:

RE: (2) Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Images, Shaymin's Sky Forme Accidentally Revealed [6/6]

Heatran LV. X is just what I wanted, THANK YOU POKEMON! THANK YOU!

Can't wait for this set over here. Judging by the pages over at the Japanese website, this is a numbered set, as was the norm before the first DP set, I believe, and an average-sized one - 92 cards:

011/092 Shaymin
015/092 Heatran LV.X
026/092 Raichu LV.X
042/092 Dusknoir LV.X
048/092 Giratina LV.X
083/092 Trainer 1
084/092 Trainer 2
085/092 Trainer 3

Unnumbered basic Energy cards are in this set too, so they'll be in our set as well as any cards from the Giratina VS Dialga deck kit not present in the main set.

lost zone...

Why does that remind me of the "remove form play" zone in ygo?
... I can really go without an extra discard pile, though, seriously, just what we need, more room on the playing field being wasted on silly effects. Let's just hope Giratina is terrible so I'll never have to be confronted with this horrible effect. Because you know what? In ygo, the "removed from play" zone became something where like everything was possible, and if anything, cards in there were more in play than they were in the graveyard, cards had effects based on how many cards were in there, or if cards were sent there, they had an effect activated, cards could come back to the field from there... by your opponent's magic cards, even, there was this 1 set with cards completely based on this "removed from play" zone, seriously, "removed from play", I think not.

I'm really not happy with the uninspired 2nd discard pile, which has been introduced to like way too many TCGs anyways. I prefer Pokémon as a TCG because it's unique, but if this keeps up, we're just going to end up like the every-day average TCG. I really hope that the other radical changes to the game will be a little more original than this one.

New pokemon Lv X ftw!

Wow, we're really getting ahead of ourselves here... Japanese DP5's english equivalent set isn't even close to being released. XD

The art on the new Dialga and Palkia Lv.X is awesome. To bad they're just reprints. Can't wait to find out what the new Lv.X's do.

nice cards! i like the shininess.
it sure does look like a failed eevee form. i'm not sure if those are wings on shaymin though. maybe it's a flower design considering its a grass type. the red design reminds me of entei's spike wing-looking things on his back.
anyway, it does look cute. i bet it's a grass/ice type...maybe with levitate if it does have wings? (the grass type would have to be first considering shaymin's first form is pure grass.)

ALSO. has anyone else noticed that palkia has not appeared on anything for the 11th movie besides that 1st promotional poster? i mean, plakia hasn't been on the promo cards nor has it been in any trailer.
ash did yell at palkia in the last movie for messing everything up in the town. so maybe palkia went home to his room to cradle himself for being yelled at by a human kid and hasn't been out since. aww...poor palkia. XD

Back