(3) Mismagius GL LV.X and Electrode G, DP104 Cresselia vs. Darkrai, DPt2: Bonds to the End of Time [

LOL. My friend was Ash about 5 years ago for halloween.:)

Water Pokémon Master said:
I think they're called commanders, and I don't think any of them own a Mismagius.
That's true about Jupiter, Saturn et. al, but you can't say the same for Cyrus!
I believe he could be Mr. Galactic Leader, although you are right about him not having a Mismagius...

None of Cyrus' cards in Galactic's Conquest had "GL" as part of their name... just G.

They do have a Toxicroark though which was pretty strong in the las few isodes that were on but I don't know about in D/P because it has been awhile since I fished the game.:)

To comment on your Halloween comments, I actually dressed up as Red around my Campus. everybody was like, "Oh, it's Ash!!" Although I had a Red jacket instead of Ash's Blue one... Still, it was pretty fun.

As for the Mismagus, I can only assume it's Gym Leaders, and this is plainly Fantina's Pokemon. I wonder if they'll have 1 GL Lv.X for each Gym Leader....

Heh, I was Ash for Halloween about.. 9 years ago? I was also a electrocuted James of Team Rocket I believe 8 years ago (We couldn't find a non-curly wig, so I put lighting bolts and pikachu in my hair).

I like the posibility of Gym Leader cards coming back.

I hope they make it here. I was let down when the VS cards didn't come out here. But that was a long time ago.

Heh. I was Sonic for Halloween. Me and some friends walked around the neighborhood. It wasn't as safe as I would have hoped, but it was fun. My brother got like 10 pounds of Candy,...he was Mudkip.

RE: (2) DP104 Cresselia vs. Darkrai, DPt2: Bonds to the End of Time [10/30]

MegaTank said:
Hate to ruin the hypothesis about E4 cards, but Gallade Vs. Infernape is probably just a remake of the Blaziken Vs. Gardevoir decks back in the day...

Interesting theory, but I don't think so because they are Elite Four cards...

Hmmm, maybe this set is the Galactic/E4/Gym Leader set. :F Gym Leaders could appear although. They haven't been in a set for DP, so there's a chance. Electrode and Mismagius Lv.X. :D I'm certain the artwork will be amazing. That's cool about the Halloween costumes too. Joker was the most popular at school too.

dmaster out.

if they use gym leader pokemon as their Lv.xs for the set im hoping for:
Rampardos GL Lv.x
Roserade GL Lv.X
Lucario GL LV.X
Floatzel GL Lv.X
Mismagius GL Lv.X
Bastodian GL Lv.X
Abomasnow GL Lv.X
Luxray GL Lv.X
and might as well throw in Toxicroack Lv.X just like they threw in Drapion Lv.X in GC

I was pikachu one year for halloween. I made my own mask

oyeah1988 said:
Also, GL could stand for Galactic Leader to keep with the Team Galactic theme...

I think they're called commanders, and I don't think any of them own a Mismagius.

oyeah1988 said:
That's true about Jupiter, Saturn et. al, but you can't say the same for Cyrus!
I believe he could be Mr. Galactic Leader, although you are right about him not having a Mismagius...

None of Cyrus' cards in Galactic's Conquest had "GL" as part of their name... just G.

Doubting it'll be changed suddenly for this set, but also have my suspicions about it being Gym Leaders. In any case, you can't really use the fact that none of the Galactic members have a Mismagius to debunk the theory. When the first Gym sets came out, several Pokémon were featured, but weren't ever actually obtained by that trainer. It wouldn't be a far cry to think that they might just add Pokémon to the trainer's roster for the cards, just to give some extra variety.

I didn't dress up for Halloween, instead I hosted a party. Though, details can't be gotten into here. :p

Cresselia being in the anime doesn't necessarily mean it won't be in the movies. Entei had an episode, as well as a movie, just as Suicune was also in both. In fact, this episode also features Darkrai, who we've already seen in a movie, so I don't really see how it automatically means Cresselia won't be in the movies. I can see where the underlying point comes from, but one thing I've been noticing lately about the franchise is that they're really trying to mix things up. Things aren't always as we're expecting them to be, all except for the anime, which has becoming nothing more than a copy of the first season with some pointless fillers thrown in. I've found myself growing incredibly bored with the series, especially with Dawn. I can't stand her character, her voice, or generally anything about her. The only thing I can say is that she's better than May, but for me, that's really not saying very much.

I just know Swampert will come in this set!

Stormfront: Sceptile
Galatic's Conquest: Blaziken
Next: Swampert

You know what I am going to do? I will buy 5 of these blister packs so I will get 5 GC packs, 10 DPt2 packs, and 5 mismagius LV X (5 electrode)...all for around $50 USD! Since 945 y: 9.591 USD

You have a point there GoldenDP.

Anyway, but now the sets after DP6 are just basiclly copys, besides the new Lv. x and legendarys.

Back