3 Legendary Birds...and Arcanine?

Just saying what was "meant" and "intended" doesn't suffice unless you have some kind of source, otherwise you're all just making shit up.

I'm pretty sure this is nothing more than the anime people messing up (wouldn't be the only time..).
I mean, the species "Legendary Pokemon" has been confusing players for a long time, its not a huge leap to think the anime people took it literally back then.

They also had a Mewtwo depicted on some monument or lighthouse...which makes 0 sense when Mewtwo was created just recently.

Arcanines species isn't supposed to have anything to do with the classification of actually legendary pokemon.
It's just "legendary" in a usual way. Think of it as being the "badass" or "freakin epic" Pokemon. lol

Mitja said:
They also had a Mewtwo depicted on some monument or lighthouse...which makes 0 sense when Mewtwo was created just recently.

I think it's on the door. Either way it wouldn't make sense since Mewtwo was a Team Rocket secret project and Giovanni was the only one left who knew about it, assuming that no one would've survived that explosion on the island where Mewtwo was created (can't recall its name).

Back