(3) Flygon-EX Box, Elite Trainer Deck Shield Tins, Diancie Movie [1/28]

Did a double take when I saw Flygon Ex box! FLYGON! :D Not sure yet if I need a jumbo or not since I'm switching to Japanese, but if they are releasing it in Japan next month, I might tack that on to an order I make next month..I didn't see any sign of it on Ami Ami though! :eek:

The Japanese Flygon EX is a Gym Challenge promo. [source] So, it'll only be available to purchase through 3rd party sellers, Y! Japan, and the like. Sadly.

PS: I actually like the Kyogre box thing; might look into picking one up.

PPS: I've been waiting for the DVD release of the Diancie movie, too. I hope the music is changed over, too, even if I don't expect it to be. Aside from the nostalia of some of the earlier theme songs, I haven't been impressed with any of the original dub music for the Pokémon anime. >_>

First off, yay for Flygon EX. I think WPM called this one already when we first discovered it was being released. I only hope we get an announcement soon for a M. Absol EX collection soon though. Maybe around the same time as they did with M. Diancie EX collection and Gallade EX box. It's funny, I have plans for M. Absol even though we don't even know when/if we'll be getting it.

Second, I have yet to even find the FIRST set of steel tins. Now a second is coming out. Sigh.

Third, I haven't found Genesect and the Legend Awakened in state yet. Now the Diancie and Cocoon of Destruction will come out. At least these can be found on Amazon if nothing else.

Athena said:
The Japanese Flygon EX is a Gym Challenge promo. [source] So, it'll only be available to purchase through 3rd party sellers, Y! Japan, and the like. Sadly.

Aww I actually JUST realized that a few minutes ago. How sad. Guess I'll see how much it goes for as I was thinking about getting the jumbo separately if it was decently priced, instead of getting the box in April with packs of cards that won't fit in with the Japanese cards I'm getting now. As long as both are less than the EX box together, it may be worth it for me! I love these jumbo cards only for my absolute favorite Pokemon (Charizard, Lucario, Ampharos, Flygon).

I predicted flying pokemon to have Delta or whatever the green trait was going to be called and there we have it in that half full art Fearow card.

Hopefully that means we will still get Flygon Ex and Full Art Flygon in a future set.

And I guess the deck shield tins are only available online.

I found the Diancie movie to be absolutely horrible.. That said, I've already cleared a spot for it next to the other 17 movies on my shelf. I may never watch it again but I'm not letting one Pokemon movie go unpurchased.. Eveeeer. ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ

There is an argument for any Pokemon movie being horrible. It's a kids movie after all. But like you I ultimately don't let a Pokemon movie go unpurchased ever. And honestly I watch movies once every blue moon.

I got my Genescect Movie off Ebay from Go Hastings :)

Will these 2 movies also have TCG Promos included?

Flygon-EX is average. Still, the awesome artwork and it being Flygon will defenitely merit me purchasing it!

As for how competitive it is, I think the best use for it is pretty much as it's own deck, with Altaria. There really isn't much you can do with this card, because of the restrictive Energy Cost. Oh, well...

Here's a picture of the Flygon Ex Box

http://www.spellenrijk.nl/trading-cards-pokemon/pokemon-tcg-flygon-ex-box/i/14071/

Back