(3) Confirmed - New Pokemon on Puzzle, RSS Feed, More Evidence for Shaymin Alt. Form? [4/27]

RE: (3) Confirmed - New Pokemon on Puzzle, RSS Feed, More Evidence for Shaymin Alt. F

I actually heard this from my friend, i don't know how reliable it is, but Dialaga has an alternate form also solving what Pokemon B could be.?

Subscribed to the RSS Feed. :p Now I can get updates faster. :O

More thoughts on Shaymin's origin form. I actually think the Shaymin we know is the origin form, but I really can't guess. I don't think we'll ever know for sure. :0

dmaster out.

RE: (3) Confirmed - New Pokemon on Puzzle, RSS Feed, More Evidence for Shaymin Alt. F

SnorlaxShamen said:
I actually heard this from my friend, I don't know how reliable it is, but Dialaga has an alternate form also solving what Pokemon B could be.?

My friends in 4th grade told me that there would be a live-action Pokemon Movie based on the first one, and that it would be rated R. :(

So, y'know, don't believe everything you're told without some good evidence.

I think that the form that we have known is the origin form, because, if you will see this news story about the pens, the pen with the ? has similar colors to Giratina's and the other Pokemon's normal forms, while the reversed colored Shaymin pen w/Shaymin actually on it has the similar colors to Giratina's reversed color pen, which has its origin form on it.

CZHunter said:
SnorlaxShamen said:
I actually heard this from my friend, I don't know how reliable it is, but Dialaga has an alternate form also solving what Pokemon B could be.?

My friends in 4th grade told me that there would be a live-action Pokemon Movie based on the first one, and that it would be rated R. :(

I trust him he's a pretty reliable guy and he said it was shown in the new Mystery Dungeon game.

SnorlaxShamen said:
CZHunter said:
SnorlaxShamen said:

I trust him he's a pretty reliable guy and he said it was shown in the new Mystery Dungeon game.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be in the movie. It was just shown in the game to add a twist of evil to the plot.

Back