(3) 12th Movie Information / 5th Generation Pokemon?, DP104 and 105 Summary [12/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. i got excited and i didn't see anyone talk about it too much. they show the light being attacked and the next scene is a glowing cresselia. maybe heerosferret knows what the cresselia at the end was about considering she recoreded it.

and i so agree. i want the movie to about arceus and how the fighting between the dragons are tied to him. and arceus will come out and say "all right guys, that's enough. to bed with you all! we are going to have a long talk about this in the morning, understand?" (refering to him being like a parent over the dragons). just a thought XD

InuMimi said:
lol. I got excited and I didn't see anyone talk about it too much. they show the light being attacked and the next scene is a glowing cresselia. maybe heerosferret knows what the cresselia at the end was about considering she recoreded it.

and I so agree. I want the movie to about arceus and how the fighting between the dragons are tied to him. and arceus will come out and say "all right guys, that's enough. to bed with you all! we are going to have a long talk about this in the morning, understand?" (refering to him being like a parent over the dragons). just a thought XD

xD Oh my gosh; if Arceus appeared in the movie and said that, I'd probably die laughing. That'd be so funny!

One thing I noticed about the trailer was that there was an eclipse when the dragons were rising from the water... Maybe the fight between them was prophesized to occur during an eclipse? Hopefully it's nothing like "Arceus can only appear during an eclipse", because that would complicate things. xD

guys, cresselia is just a bit of the anime sponsors repeating anime footage. if i'd known people wouldn't realize it was anime related even though this clip aired during the cresselia/rotom hour special, i would have taken a second to cut it out! its nothing.

Man this ught to be an awesome movie if they are showqing 5th generation Pokemon soon. I can wait to see what the new Pokemon is.:)

RE: (3) 12th Movie Information / 5th Generation Pokemon?, DP104 and 105 Summary [12/4

"A small clip that was included with DP episode 97 showed the crew observing some of the ruins and temples in Athens, Greece. The climax of the location hunt was a sacred location behind the town of Kalampaka. An interview with the director revealed that Ash and an Electric-type Pokémon would be the key in the movie..." - Wikipedia

I have always liked Classical Greece. I hope the Parthenon comes out. I looked up the Kalampaka and the landscape is breathtaking. Im very excited about the setting.
As for the Electric-type Pokémon, my guess is that it will either be Pikachu or Rotom. Can't wait!

~Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope: You should be able to see that the Electric Pokémon isn't Pikachu or Rotom. x3

i think that pokemon is
CRESSILIA
[/b]

it is CRESSILIA>

it is CRESSILIA>

It looks too much like arceus, I don't know what else it would be

On the topic of the pokemon
The fact it's electric type and there isn't anything in the code of platinum about another form makes me doubt it's a new form.
And the ears seem to prove it too much

Cresselia was in the episode, the Cresselia was at the end of the trailer to advertise the recent Cresselia episode.

RE: (3) 12th Movie Information / 5th Generation Pokemon?, DP104 and 105 Summary [12/4

FireMeowth said:
Kaleidoscope: You should be able to see that the Electric Pokémon isn't Pikachu or Rotom. x3

Hmmm... I hadn't seen the video yet.
But now I see its definitely not a Rotom or Pikachu.

I was thinking it could Pikachu that saves the world.....and another idea popped in my head, can Arceus become an Electric type with a plate??

I'm guessing that this pokemon is indeed related to pikachu, i believe that it's a pokemon that evolves from pichu, but in a different way than pikachu. The ear looks just like an alternate pikachu-like ear. Also, this has happened in the past, for example how gloom can evolve two different ways. Plus in the new video, pikachu looks very connected to this pokemon

Huh? Mamoswine is in the intro. It's in the first episode picture below the summary on the far right.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Huh? Mamoswine is in the intro. It's in the first episode picture below the summary on the far right.
Yup, sorry, I was just coming to delete that post after looking more closely.

I didn’t see it behind that distortion or whatever the first time I looked.

my theory, ok yes arceus is in the movie so is this little electric type. but what if the video we saw of the three dragon gods attacking something its arceus, that is in fact towards the end of the movie but how you ask? the little 5th gen electric type plays the flute of course or has some kind of binding with arceus. that clip of pikachu and the "?" pokemon is probley the begging of the film in there intro they have, they meet up with the pokemon and it goes with them in the movie. so yes its possable that this electric is or could be a 5th gen shaymin (did i spell it right? lmao) The shortly after the movie is aired they could revel the new generation (since the title poster thing comes out on the 13 - 14th with the pokemon and the other which may include arceus) then since the movie comes out next year sometime they will annouce the fifth gen game shortly after we get platnuim, so guys we could see a 5th gen game on the shelves late 2009 or 2010

OK, guys, it doesn't HAVE to be a new Pokemon, they might just be hiding it becuase Brock, Dawn, or Ash catches that Pokemon and they didn't want to give spoilers about future episodes. The protrusion from the (?) could be discolored to FOOL us into thinking that Pokemon is finally unveiling the first little tid-bits of the much sought after Generation V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back