2020 Regionals Locations and Dates Announced!

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
YESSSSSS! Dallas got Expanded again. It is odd that they decided to put 1 standard event in between the expanded block.

Flash~ZT0

Aspiring Trainer
right they have too many tournaments in california. Means california is definitely not gonna be where worlds is lol.
*facepalms* oh god im an idiot XD. I'm glad to see canada on the list. However, i'm still upset to see that the south has been misrepresented.
I was hoping that the tcg could pull me out of the swsh funk, but it's just not worth my time it seems.

Kenatta_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
No Daytona? That sucks. That was the only regional anywhere near people who live in FL, which is a huge part of the Pokémon community. From what I saw it was the #1 state when someone took a look at where top Pokémon players live.

Catastrophia

PokéBeach Articles Editor
Articles Staff
I have hope that Sheffield and Köln being both in September means that we'll have more regionals last year. But still, why only tell us 2. Oh well, as long as they aren't the only 2 in EU for the season I'm not bothered.
I really hope there are more in Europe, or my dreams of making worlds are very unlikely to come true.

It's a bit of a joke that you need 30% fewer points to qualify in Europe, but only have 1/7 the number of regional tournaments they have (if this list is the final regionals)...

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
Maybe 2020 FL nationals? I can't see how FL isn't represented by a regionals this year. What will FL get without regionals? I've been out of the scene for a while but any thought of coming back is diminished. I can afford to travel monetarily but I can't afford the time with work, child, and finance. I hope FL is added sometime down the road.

Jeff Stratford

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe 2020 FL nationals? I can't see how FL isn't represented by a regionals this year. What will FL get without regionals? I've been out of the scene for a while but any thought of coming back is diminished. I can afford to travel monetarily but I can't afford the time with work, child, and finance. I hope FL is added sometime down the road.
It is Daytona got one Pokemon just added it. Nov 3 through Dec 2

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Dallas is here.
Again with the most unkempt format of all time.
Just rotate BW, ya bricks.
(Yes I know it doesn’t change much, but it’s still stupid.)