2014 World Champions Crowned, No Announcement for Next Year's Location [8/17]

Seeing how they recycled locations within the US throughout the years, I wouldn't be surprised if they continued to host the event in the US or locations close to it. I definitely agree with giving other countries opportunities to host the event as it is "World" Championships, but we'll just have to see how it plays out.

Toronto would be a great point to host Worlds.
It isn't in America.
It is really close to America.
It appeases everyone!

PokemonTrader said:
It isn't in America.
It appeases everyone!

I guess because it pleases none of the parties? xD

PokemonTrader said:
It isn't in America.
It appeases everyone!
This is a joke right?

I'm calling next worlds at Mexico, it's not going to be on the centre of the country, I expect it to be at Cancun.

(Maybe it's gonna be in the US, who knows)

King Arceus said:
I was really hoping for next year's location to be revealed. I'd like to be able to plan ahead a lot more next year. This year I had waited too long to request the weekend of Nationals off so I could only do Worlds.

Nice being able to finally meet you!

My prediction: The United States somewhere. I'd love for it to be in Chicago (that's about the closest major city to me that it could EVER possibly be), but it'll probably be San Diego or Honolulu again. If they were unable to finalize a location for something new (which is what I think they were doing), they'll fall back on something reliable.

So... Im still new to this Pokemon TCG thing, and I also missed the stream for Worlds (I heard of a stream on fb, idk) due to work, but I saw some people mentioning decks that topped, where can I find said info?

TheVoid said:
So... Im still new to this Pokemon TCG thing, and I also missed the stream for Worlds (I heard of a stream on fb, idk) due to work, but I saw some people mentioning decks that topped, where can I find said info?

You can either go to the pokemon site and look for it, or you can go to the main Pokebeach site and click on the winners name.

The only way to be fair to everyone is to have worlds in a Oil Derrick in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, so everyone has to drive far to get there! Also you have to swim to it so only the top competitor can go. It will be like The Pokemon Movie.

Back