(2) Video Game Championship Locations and Rules Announced, More B/W Scans [4/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have A Question They Said No Use Of Any External Devices Can be Used To Modify Your Pokemon Now I Know Not To Catch A Fake Wild Pokemon All My Pokemon Are Legit. But I'm Confused I Used The Rare Candy Code, But Their Site Says No Modifying Your Pokemon Can Someone Please Break Down That Whole Segment Of Rules To Me When It Comes Down To Using External Devices I'm Going to The Tournament In Washington DC.

I'm going to the tournament. I can't wait for it! (The rules make it seem fair, so I won't see level 100 Shiny Mews there, things like that.)

For the VGC, I'm entering:
Emboar
Simisage
Braviary
Krookodile
Musharna
Eelektross

@Darkness Generation
You have a really good team, but fighting moves are super effective on 4/6 of them.

Chariblaze said:
Mind boggling indeed, but if you ran a tournament that doesn't really net you any gain (TCG makes people buy packs, VG... makes people use the games they already own), what would you do? Put one in the middle of Wyoming? No, you'd pick the most populated cities/states in the U.S., and/or popular places in general. DC, NJ (gotta get them New Yorkers), CA (of course), WA (right near the headquarters, naturally), TX (populated enough, but also to there so that every single midwesterner is left out), and GA (there so that the south isn't left out, and I think that some sort of headquarters are there). Maybe if they started running $5 entry fees, they could make enough to run others. But of course, they're always going to tout that entry is free.

Chicago is the third largest city in the United States, and there is a massive TCG and VCG player base here.

the closest VGC to me is san jose about 900 miles away, possibly more so i cant go this year :(

the strongest pokemon i have are
serperior
chandelure
klinklang
braviary
hydriegon
krookodile

my favorite unova pokemon are also my favorite team :)

hate to hijack this but shakespare's rescans were god awful this time, too much blue and the pika doesnt show the bolt. Got linked to here from the BW Scans page so yeah.

Send him a PM next time. Apologizing doesn't make it okay.

Mew Jadester said:
hate to hijack this but shakespare's rescans were god awful this time, too much blue and the pika doesnt show the bolt. Got linked to here from the BW Scans page so yeah.
We already know - his scanner was dying. His new ones will be up within a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back