(2) Snorlax LV.X, Snorlax, Munchlax Promos; News Archives Up [8/28]

RE: (1) News Archives Up [8/28]

Sweet, now I can look at some of the movie trailers, and that clip at the end of Giratina and the Bouqet of the Icy Sky:Shaymin!

Great. Now i can see back on the old articles...

Thanks so much WPM. This has been what I've been waiting for. :D Hopefully you can get to the others as well. You always start a post like that when you don't post news. ;/ Good luck on your move, and congratulations to getting your license and driving.

dmaster out.

Score! I have been waiting since after the site came back! :D :D :D :D :D!!

Sorry WPM. I meant remodel. ;/

dmaster out.

I think the thing that made peoples lives easier in the past was the modified cardex, so thats where my money's going :p

Congrats on the license! Glad 2 see that you'll put up the earlier news as well! :)

lol at the munchlax/snorlax gig goin on at dominoes... a "kids" meal? rofl XD and it reflects the result of junk food lol. Is the binder like a school sized binder or a small one? o_O

Snorlax Lv X at Dominoes XD

Can't wait to see it! DWS could be a really cool deck someday... Once we translate it properly.

Also, I love how the pokemon people are taking insignificant pokemon and turning them into Lv X's (Like Drapion, Machamp, etc.).

0________________________________o

Snorlax lv.X = Pure freakin awesomeness. Snorlax Lv.X looks amazing. I am getting that card even if I have to go to a foreign domino's to get it.

I hope Domios does that here in the future but with regular orders though.:)

Draekfist said:
I didn't even know that Dominoes had kids meals.

can't wait for us to get snorlax Lv.X (not really)

Domino's Pizza in Japan has kids meals.

I can't speak for America - but Domino's Pizza Australia definatly isn't doing it. And I highly doubt this promotion will take place outside of Japan anyway.

That is something I never thought I'd see...Snorlax LV X...Can't wait to see the translation for it.

Back