(2) Shiny Beasts at Gamestop, Zoroark Movie in February [12/20]

How sad that i wouldn't get those D: i wish i coul, because i have all 3 4th gen games and soul silver

So do you have to transfer all 3 to get Zoroark?
:S I really hope not, because i doubt my dad is willing to take me 3 times in 1 month... >.<
Anyway, I'm really excited for this event, and I pray for all you kids that can't drive yet (like me) that your parents will take you!!

totally called it i totally said feb. and I was so right

i doubt i will go there 3 times in a month i may only get two but i will try (Que dramatic music)

Just got the word that I will go and get all 3! Can't wait!
@Yoda432, No. You will only need one to acsess the zoroark event.

I'm assuming this wont be coming to Canada, which kind of sucks seeing as I want all three beasts...it's such a headache crossing the border and to do it three times in three weeks is not something I wanna do, especially since the border is an hour away :S

For those of you in Europe, and Australia, Just like with Shiny Pichu and Jirachi, There is a good chance the Shiny Beasts may be available over Wi-Fi sometime soon! If that happens, people in the US who might miss these events will have another chance to get them as well. Just like Shiny Pichu and Jirachi.:):)

I am new, but I have something to say about the Zoroark movie coming out in February. They revealed the release date on the Black and White site; it will be on February 5th, a Saturday. The day before the suicune event ends.

I'm just going to get the shiny Raikou, I don't think my parents will let me go to Gamestop 3 times in one month...

If nothing else, I'm going after Raikou. Although I could probably get all three if I felt like it. And I probably should--these would be the first legit shinies I've owned in forever, outside of the Red Gyarados from HeartGold :D

I never have any luck for that sort of thing...

Sweet, five copies of each Shiny Beast. That totally beats only being able to choose one Pokemon out of them lol. I'm glad the movie has a release month as well. It can only mean B/W are coming closer and closer.

dmaster out.

Sweet, Zoroark movie airs on my birthday.

And finally, all three shiny beasts- and at Gamestop too. Now I don't have to worry about my non-Wi-Fi router screwing up.

I checked the Official Black and White english version site and under Zorua and Zoroark's pages, it does says that the Movie will air on February 5th. So there is official confirmation on the approximate airdate.

@zoroarkmaster I don't know. I thought that Gamestop and EB Games were the same thing since they both used the Gamestop Logo in stores. But now Most EB Games have been going out of business, and there is really nothing left but Gamestops now. But I think you should still contact them to see if they are doing the events just to make sure.

Hey at least you will have the chance to get them up in Canada we dont get the opportunity to get these downloads somthing to do with copy rights with nintendo or somthing, i usually have to trade for them or use pokesave to create my own so i can get the special events, lucky for me i know a guy in japan who i was able to trade with to get the crown beasts this time round but i don't know if the will work with the north american releases.

Well, I'm lucky that there is a Gamestop like twenty minutes away from our house. I'll definitely be getting these guys.

Can anyone tell me how it works, though? I've never been to Wi-Fi event at a store before, so I don't know how it works. Do you just go into the store and turn on your DS? Or do you have to go to an employee at the store and get it from them?

I love the fact that they are coming, but why don't they give em on Wi-fi? or maybe to give all three? (YESH!!!!)

I'm really glad that I can get the Shiny Beasts now. Four of each one, as well. Sweet.

I'll probably end up using Suicune in Black. May as well take advantage of being able to transfer it early.

Back