Ruling 2 Questions on TMs

Pokémaniac

meow
1. Can you have more than 1 of the same TM on a Pokemon?

If not-

2. Can you move a TM that you already have on to that Pokemon from another one of your Pokemon using the promo Porygon-Z?

Oh, and I think I know the answer to this one, but can you move a TM onto a Pokemon that wouldn't normally be allowed it using Porygon-Z?

i think porygon-z explais the first question, if not then it would be max 60.... this has also been answered in compendium i think.

I believe that you are allowed to have more than one technical machine on a pokemon, but I don't have answers to rest of your questions.

Pokémaniac said:
1. Can you have more than 1 of the same TM on a Pokemon?
Yes

If not-

2. Can you move a TM that you already have on to that Pokemon from another one of your Pokemon using the promo Porygon-Z?
Yes

Oh, and I think I know the answer to this one, but can you move a TM onto a Pokemon that wouldn't normally be allowed it using Porygon-Z?
I'm not sure I follow. TMs can be attatched to any pokemon you have.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I believe that you are allowed to have more than one technical machine on a pokemon, but I don't have answers to rest of your questions.

Yes, I know that much. I'm not surte whether you're allowed to use multiple of the same one, as with only 2 viable TMs out this will be pretty necessary for Porygon-Z.

EDIT: I missed your post the Fallen One. What I mean by the last question is can I attach a Galactic's TM to a non-Galactic Pokemon with Porygon Z? The first 2 answers are reassuring though. =)

You can stack any amount of TMTS1 or TMTS2 on any of your pokemon. I often do this in decks in which I use TMTS1 to rid my hand of them.
As for your Galactic TM thing is concerned - odds are you will be able to MOVE them, but the text might say that if its attached to a non-SP Pokemon, it will be discarded. This is a bit of speculation based on stuff like Double Rainbow Energy, but it seems logical. In the best case scenario for PorygonZ, it will only say that only SP Pokemon can use the TM's, but that is highly unlikely.

Thanks Lou. I really hope that you can move them with Porygon-Z without discarding them because that would make Porygon's potential way higher. So, if it says it discards when attached to a different Pokemon, you do that, and if it can't be attached to a non-SP, then you can move it anyway? Cool.

Just refer to the rule of what happened to DRE if the Pokémon attached to it wasn't evolved anymore or became an Ex. It is very likely the same will apply to the Galactic TM's.

Back