(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

2ch says there fake but i dont belive them cuz they suck, pokebeach and seribii are waiting until they are actually confirmed fake or real

Why would the person leaking CoroCoro (the Shikijika and Aloe scan parts) only leak those parts? Wouldn't they get the whole magazine?

They come out the 11th, usually we are lucky enough to get the pages leaked early.

Air-pollution said:
They come out the 11th, usually we are lucky enough to get the pages leaked early.

So only a page leaks at a time?

If a magazine leaks I would imagine you would get all of it.

Why would you only get one page from a magazine as a leak? That wouldnt make any sense.

cuz its a leak, your not gonna get 7 pages of new pokemon and info on a leak, just wait till the master document

We dont get one page, who ever gets the magazine and decided to upload it to the internet decides how many pages get leaked. Just wait.

We just have to wait until somebody uploads some of the pages onto the internet.

2ch are the same people who trolled WPM by saying they reported him to the police.

Are we really taking everything they say as 100% fact?

I really hope something new comes, but maybe, an optimistic thought, is there a chance that pokemon sunday will reveal a silhoutte?

Pfft, I do not believe those pics are fake. The big webmasters may believe they are for now, but I also have a "6th sense" about these things. The Pokemon absolutely sucked, it was not some "too good to be true awesome new pokemon" it was a bearded fish and a broccoli reject. Usually when someone goes through the trouble of making fakes, they make them awesome and too good to be true, like steel sharks and psychic triceratops.

Also as Pokequaza said the artwork is exactly like Sugimori's style. If these are fake, they might as well be Sugimori pulling the prank himself. And why would anyone go through such extreme lengths of just making 2 new absolutely horrible fakes. If they were fakes they'd also most likely say Mamanbo is Luvdisc's evo.

Personally, I would love this to be fake, as hairy fish and broccoli turd make me want to vomit. But the sheer horribleness of these Pokefailures just screams real -_-

Tarazuma said:
Pfft, I do not believe those pics are fake. The big webmasters may believe they are for now, but I also have a "6th sense" about these things. The Pokemon absolutely sucked, it was not some "too good to be true awesome new pokemon" it was a bearded fish and a broccoli reject. Usually when someone goes through the trouble of making fakes, they make them awesome and too good to be true, like steel sharks and psychic triceratops.

Also as Pokequaza said the artwork is exactly like Sugimori's style. If these are fake, they might as well be Sugimori pulling the prank himself. And why would anyone go through such extreme lengths of just making 2 new absolutely horrible fakes. If they were fakes they'd also most likely say Mamanbo is Luvdisc's evo.

Personally, I would love this to be fake, as hairy fish and broccoli turd make me want to vomit. But the sheer horribleness of these Pokefailures just screams real -_-

your just a hater arnt you

Tarazuma said:
And why would anyone go through such extreme lengths of just making 2 new absolutely horrible fakes.

Welcome to the internet lol, you're underestimating a troll's desire to...troll people basically. They wouldn't make this "AWESOMEOMGWTFBBQ" pokemon because that would satisfy people. They make these below average pokemon (Even though football fish I have a soft spot for) because it's believable. My personal opinion is that these are fake...still have a lil feelings they're real. But I think they're fake..meh. We'll see...GIVE ME MY FARFETCHD EVO DAMN IT...I mean..WHo said that? {C}

Densetsu said:
Welcome to the internet lol, you're underestimating a troll's desire to...troll people basically. They wouldn't make this "AWESOMEOMGWTFBBQ" pokemon because that would satisfy people. They make these below average pokemon (Even though football fish I have a soft spot for) because it's believable. My personal opinion is that these are fake...still have a lil feelings they're real. But I think they're fake..meh. We'll see...GIVE ME MY FARFETCHD EVO darn IT...I mean..WHo said that? {C}

Well they are not being consistent with their past goals then, all other fake Pokemon from other gens have been one that look way to good to be true. Perhaps they just changed their goals because everyone caught onto them now.

But seriously, that artwork is way to good to be fake.

What do they honestly accomplish by putting so much effort into making lousy Pokemon? They get everyone to think "oh, yeah, new magikarp and the toy from before, great" I mean that's just about as much of a victory as going through ridiculous lengths to steal from the dollar store.

The artwork may be too good, but some can turn out to be fake. If you spend enough time and you're a really great artists then I think that you'll be able to make a fake Pokemon that looks like Ken Sugimori's artwork.

hopefully they hurry with alot more corocoro i hate the wait

Back